qwerty

9 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Said there were grumblings from behind the dugout at 2 down,

said much the same after the Aberdeen draw

now said he'd love to renew rivalry with frank lampard

on you go then

🙈

Any fuckin’ wonder???

Had they not forgotten what they’d come for & clocked off after their 2nd, then folded like a cheap suit once we scored, we were heading for a hiding.

Luck, with BB injury, as much a judgement turned it around.

Oh, and the introduction of the guy who turned it around today.......

Start picking the right team & send it out with the right intent - then you might silence the grumbling from behind the dugout, Stevie.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, kelvd1873 said:

But he seems to miss Goldson from criticism.... golden boy!! 

Goldson was just as terrible today and deserves his share of criticism. 

I've no issues with Gerrard criticising players. I just don't like that some get a pass no matter what they do. 

16 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

But he seems to miss Goldson from criticism.... golden boy!! 

Was Goldson as bad as Katic?

Simple yes or no.

And did he name and slate any particular player?

Simple yes or no.

Finally, did you like the rest of us know he was referring to Katic simply by how poorly he played?

Yes or no?

16 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Goldson was just as terrible today and deserves his share of criticism. 

I've no issues with Gerrard criticising players. I just don't like that some get a pass no matter what they do. 

2 goals, both Katic to blame. Goldson is far from perfect but as for today fuck off, it's all on Katic.

Fuck him and fuck his players. Shitebags on the park and he’s either clueless or too stubborn to change it. I could’ve forgiven it if we’d missed out on the league by a small margin, but this capitulation is utterly pathetic. 

1 hour ago, SPWF said:

Fuck him and fuck his players. Shitebags on the park and he’s either clueless or too stubborn to change it. I could’ve forgiven it if we’d missed out on the league by a small margin, but this capitulation is utterly pathetic. 

He’s clueless.

Gerrard is a fairweather manager. Go behind and he goes to the dug out and sulks. He has no answers.

He must think all the players should be like he was as a player. Far from it and he doesn't get it, when persisting with the same shit week in week out.

There's a major disconnect and it shows. I get the feeling Alfie has just thrown the towel in and the others now just going through the motions and picking up a wage.

Simply a team that look demoralised and turning up at the wrong game.

Absolutely depressing to watch.

8 hours ago, Jamie said:

Katic had a howler today but hes better than goldson 

100% 

Goldson was shocking during the week .By all accounts the day also .Yet our manager and many on here will happily make excuses for him 

We need a centre half that can win a challenged ball in the air .Actually jump and win a duel more often than not .He can’t do this .And that’s shameful in the Scottish game .He is also little or no threat in the opposition box .Powderpuf centre half 

He is one Id punt in the summer .And I’m not for changing my mind on him now 

12 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

100% 

Goldson was shocking during the week .By all accounts the day also .Yet our manager and many on here will happily make excuses for him 

We need a centre half that can win a challenged ball in the air .Actually jump and win a duel more often than not .He can’t do this .And that’s shameful in the Scottish game .He is also little or no threat in the opposition box .Powderpuf centre half 

He is one Id punt in the summer .And I’m not for changing my mind on him now 

Your middle paragraph is one of the reasons katic isn’t great, he goes for balls that aren’t there to be won. Like literally every time. It’s been addressed by Gerrard weeks ago in a presser too. 

your second point about being a threat is a moot point, remember killie away? Regardless anyone who judges a defender by his attacking prowess is a space cadet and as much as I think you’re a decent poster you are talking absolute arse water 

2 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Your middle paragraph is one of the reasons katic isn’t great, he goes for balls that aren’t there to be won. Like literally every time. It’s been addressed by Gerrard weeks ago in a presser too. 

your second point about being a threat is a moot point, remember killie away? Regardless anyone who judges a defender by his attacking prowess is a space cadet and as much as I think you’re a decent poster you are talking absolute arse water 

Killie away was the only time he has won a header and scored .Most of the time he totally mistimes and misses sitters 

It’s maybe one of the reasons I never like your posts also .Touché 

Goldson is howling and has been since he dropped like a wardrobe in last seasons opener at pittodrie for their last minute equaliser.

The amount of goals hes cost us is staggering, yet hes first name on every teamsheet. 

8 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Was Goldson as bad as Katic?

Simple yes or no.

And did he name and slate any particular player?

Simple yes or no.

Finally, did you like the rest of us know he was referring to Katic simply by how poorly he played?

Yes or no?

Yes

no

no

all of of your questions still doesn’t excuse goldson being shit since the winter break?

1 hour ago, born a blue nose said:

Goldson did the exact same at their first goal today, left katic having to try clean up his mess behind him, 

Katic should have dealt with it quicker and not been caught, but goldson for some reason stepped way out of position to contest a header he was never going to win

14 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

Yes

no

no

😂

1. Which 2 goals did Goldson cost us today?

2 & 3. So he didnt name the player that everyone bar you knows to be Katic. We know that because we saw how poor Katic was. 

So you either cant work out the obvious, or don't accept he was talking about Katic.  Which nonsense opinion is it from you in relation to what Gerrard was saying and who it was about.

42 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

😂

1. Which 2 goals did Goldson cost us today?

2 & 3. So he didnt name the player that everyone bar you knows to be Katic. We know that because we saw how poor Katic was. 

So you either cant work out the obvious, or don't accept he was talking about Katic.  Which nonsense opinion is it from you in relation to what Gerrard was saying and who it was about.

What the fuck are you mumbling about? When did I say that none of yesterday was Katic’s fault? I answered no to 2 and 3 of your childish yes or no answer questions, Isn’t that clear enough for you?  
Im saying goldson seems to exempt from criticism from Gerrard when infact he’s been fucking terrible. 
and for arguments sake goldson was also at fault for this first as the attached pic will show!! 

not exactly the towering, commanding CB that you seem to also dismiss from criticism is he? 6ft away from his man, trying win a header that doesn’t need to be won. Caught in no mans land! Guys a bombscare and needs sold!!

568C3A06-68E7-4DCB-8581-64EC924B316F.png

20 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

What the fuck are you mumbling about? When did I say that none of yesterday was Katic’s fault? I answered no to 2 and 3 of your childish yes or no answer questions, Isn’t that clear enough for you?  
Im saying goldson seems to exempt from criticism from Gerrard when infact he’s been fucking terrible. 
and for arguments sake goldson was also at fault for this first as the attached pic will show!! 

not exactly the towering, commanding CB that you seem to also dismiss from criticism is he? 6ft away from his man, trying win a header that doesn’t need to be won. Caught in no mans land! Guys a bombscare and needs sold!!

568C3A06-68E7-4DCB-8581-64EC924B316F.png

You've said Goldson was as bad as Katic yesterday, now you're posting snapshots which prove nothing.

Katic had the chance to clear for both goals, for the 2nd he actually had 3 opportunities in total.

So again, where has Goldson been as bad that he had the same impact on the goals lost? Not winning a header on the half way line isnt nearly the same as not clearing your line when you have the clear opportunity to multiple times.

Archived