SG POST MATCH REACTION

qwerty

8 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

You've said Goldson was as bad as Katic yesterday, now you're posting snapshots which prove nothing.

Katic had the chance to clear for both goals, for the 2nd he actually had 3 opportunities in total.

So again, where has Goldson been as bad that he had the same impact on the goals lost? Not winning a header on the half way line isnt nearly the same as not clearing your line when you gave the clear opportunity to multiple times.

TBF if Goldson hadn’t bent down (bizarrely) during that flick on and attacked the ball properly it would not have reached Katic. 

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, KeyserSoze said:

TBF if Goldson hadn’t bent down (bizarrely) during that flick on and attacked the ball properly it would not have reached Katic. 

I've not once said Goldson played well. But ffs Katic had the chance once at the first goal and twice at the 2nd to put his laces through the ball and clear but didnt. There's no way that equates to what Goldson did in the halfway line at the first goal.

Conversely it's like the goal lost at Kilmarnock was all Goldsons fault, I'm not blaming Katic for losing a header further out, the poor defending in that incident was Goldsons. 

Yesterday, Katic us at fault for both goals, over and above which he put in a performance strewn with errors.

8 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

You've said Goldson was as bad as Katic yesterday, now you're posting snapshots which prove nothing.

Katic had the chance to clear for both goals, for the 2nd he actually had 3 opportunities in total.

So again, where has Goldson been as bad that he had the same impact on the goals lost? Not winning a header on the half way line isnt nearly the same as not clearing your line when you have the clear opportunity to multiple times.

The first goal was Goldson fault. Either go through the guy to win the ball or drop back to anticipate the knock on!! He didn’t have to go for that header in the first place and he he got caught in between going and not going!! I totally agree Katic should have put the ball and hendry into row z but if goldson made the correct descisions in these moments we would lose less goals, think Brophy for killies 2nd also!

And btw the snapshot proves Goldsons positioning and or descision making is suspect at times, even though Gerrard hardly, if ever, criticizes him!!

5 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

The first goal was Goldson fault. Either go through the guy to win the ball or drop back to anticipate the knock on!! He didn’t have to go for that header in the first place and he he got caught in between going and not going!! I totally agree Katic should have put the ball and hendry into row z but if goldson made the correct descisions in these moments we would lose less goals, think Brophy for killies 2nd also!

And btw the snapshot proves Goldsons positioning and or descision making is suspect at times, even though Gerrard hardly, if ever, criticizes him!!

Holy fuck.

13 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

Ok goldson fan boy 👋🏻

Fan boy? 

I'd give him a 4 or 5 out of 10, say he wasnt clever at either goal. But the blame for both is with Katic.

Against Killie I said Katic lost the header but the blame was Goldsons. Take it you disagree? 

Fan boy ffs 😂. From a cunt that actually wants to blame someone other than Katic for the goals. 😂😂😂

9 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Goldson clearly not as much at fault for that goal and katic defo caused the 2nd, but unlike after the killie game katic will be dropped first chance gerrard gets, goldson will never be dropped

Any CH costing 2 goals in that manner deserves dropped. 

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Fan boy? 

I'd give him a 4 or 5 out of 10, say he wasnt clever at either goal. But the blame for both is with Katic.

Against Killie I said Katic lost the header but the blame was Goldsons. Take it you disagree? 

Fan boy ffs 😂. From a cunt that actually wants to blame someone other than Katic for the goals. 😂😂😂

A cunt? Ffs simmer down.

I have not once said that Katic wasn’t at any fault for any of the goals. My only point is goldson also mskes mistakes but is not criticized by Gerrard at all! FWIW Katic had his worst game in a Rangers shirt yesterday undoubtedly! 

2 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

A cunt? Ffs simmer down.

I have not once said that Katic wasn’t at any fault for any of the goals. My only point is goldson also mskes mistakes but is not criticized by Gerrard at all! FWIW Katic had his worst game in a Rangers shirt yesterday undoubtedly! 

Every player can have a bad game. It happens. Just that in the Gerrard some are allowed more than others. Try Ojo, try Goldson, then try Tav who has been dugshite all season and until both that is fixed, along with the 433, the ponderous style, the poor movement, the misplaced passes, the square passes, the back passes, the shit crossing, the shiteger, then nothing changes.

Nothing to do with me mate, it was Katic!

Meanwhile back at the scumdome, the donkey that is Lennon has them firing on all cylinder, getting the brst out of his players. Varying the format and in quite some style. Players motivated to shed blood for him. So what does that make Gerrard?!

Welcome to the worl of Stevie G and his express train, straight to the cliff edge!

12 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

A cunt? Ffs simmer down.

Stop being a greeting cunt, I'm no actually saying you are a cunt ffs.

You've blamed Goldson over Katic for the first goal. I don't care what proportion of blame you subsequently give to Katic, that's just absurd.

You never answered about the Killie away goal blame.. 

Looks out of ideas. Looks exhausted. Aged ten years this season looking at him.

He is candid yet doesn’t really make sense Post match. Takes all the blame, then shifts it on to the players. Highlights the same errors yet clearly cannot fix them. We can all see it. 

At the end of the day it’s not working.

Hes been backed, incredibly, imo we have the players to win the league which puts 100% of the blame at his feet. He just doesn’t learn lessons.

Rumours flying about dressing room splits (would take all of them with a ‘punch’ of salt, tbf)

I do not think he’s the man to get 55. 

I have to say if Katic starts a game poorly, you can write him off for the rest of the match, his head goes all over the place. 

Niko can be a great defender at times, far too inconsistent. 

Goldson is the common thread here though, his positional sense can be severely lacking. He is the most experienced CB we have, not sure he is a great communicator, leaving others exposed at times.

Archived