Gerrard out - RM poll?

graeme_4

Gerrard out?  

895 members have voted

1. 1. Time to get rid?

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First post and wish it was something more positive, but I just don't know. 

He frustrates the fuck out of me and I keep thinking he will change, but I'm not sure.

If we sack him, how much will it cost and who can we bring in? 

Don't see the point of getting rid of Gerrard if it means the next manager has to deal with half the team being sold to pay for the last managers contract. 

If we get a brand new manager in we'd probably be as well handing them #10. I can't think of literally anyone that can come in with new ideas and turn it around within a season.

Totally understand why people want rid, but it's still a no from me.

2 minutes ago, NorthernLights said:

I love winning in Europe. It’s special. But it’s worth absolutely fuck all if we routinely can’t beat the dross that Scotland has to offer. Gerrard has to take a lot of the responsibility for it. For whatever reason he can’t motivate them for domestic games 

Thing is that was Gerrard's life at liverpool for decades. Winning fuck all domestically but winning in europe. It's in his mind set that all that's normal. That wont wash here.

4 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

So should Gerrard be sacked?

I'm very much on the fence for the first time in truth.....it's now more or less his players so either he is becoming a poor judge of player.....how can we go from the high of Wednesday to this tonight...

It's a fucking mystery......for every bit of good there is an equal share of bad and that includes players performances 

3 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Gerrard absolutely has to get next season for me, but he needs better players.

I'd agree if he didn't do so well the first half of the season and then so bad since the turn of the year. Ok if it had gone down to a few points in the league, maybe a few better players would make the difference. But such a dip in form isn't due to not having good enough players - they were good enough 2 months ago!!

Just now, hammer93 said:

I'm very much on the fence for the first time in truth.....it's now more or less his players so either he is becoming a poor judge of player.....how can we go from the high of Wednesday to this tonight...

It's a fucking mystery......for every bit of good there is an equal share of bad and that includes players performances 

He cant change tactics. Must go.

5 minutes ago, Goianegra said:

If we get a brand new manager in we'd probably be as well handing them #10. I can't think of literally anyone that can come in with new ideas and turn it around within a season.

Totally understand why people want rid, but it's still a no from me.

Mate, barring something big, I can't see anything stopping them getting 10, and more, there's nothing between us and them on the same pitch, but they smash fuck out of the rest of the shite, we struggle like fuck and drop points. 

20 minutes ago, tm91 said:

Europe is great and everything, but I'd take getting knocked out the qualifiers by Shitteam FC from Shittown Shittania if it meant we won the league and cups. Unless we're going to win the fucking Europa League I couldn't care less at this point. Domestic is what matters and Gerrard has unequivocally failed. If he's the man of integrity he is said to be, he would offer his resignation. I'm sure some English team will still give him a pathway to his beloved Liverpool some time.

Kill yourself 

Archived