graeme_4

Gerrard out?  

895 members have voted

1. 1. Time to get rid?

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, fanaticCR said:

How long do we give him then? Let’s be honest, if it wasn’t for his history as a player, he’d be gone.

Let's ignore the wins against the scum when we were previously being hammered 5-1, 5-0 and 4-0 against them.

Let's also ignore the money made for the club with two European runs, without which we wouldn't have had much of a pot to piss in to give money to any manager for players.

People need to remember we offered the job to McInnes 

1 minute ago, 2nd Flute said:

I'd love to see Gerrard turn things around, I want him to stay and be a success, but surely he must learn, it's frustrating as fuck as he, makes the same mistakes against the same garbage teams time and again, beat Braga at Ibrox, fucked it against St Johnstone, beat Braga away, a superb result, then fucked it against Hearts, its plain to see where he isn't learning. 

Or certain players he thought he could trust just don't fancy the rough and tumble of Scottish football when the going gets tough. 

Just now, saltire266 said:

Need a decent Scottish mamager that understands the hammer throwing pish that greets us each week and a manager that is tactically proven

Players are good enough ,change the manager.

Letting Candeias go was a mistake in my opinion,could have had a great left and right flank

The last thing we need is a Scottish manager. Numbskulks to a man. 

Just now, Redemption80 said:

Gerrard clearly has to take the blame, but I'm not convinced a new manager next year would be able to change things. 

I worry that without him we would not attract the same level of player, and paying off his contract would restrict us financially. 

That's bang on the money and is something every cunt is overlooking.

1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Let's ignore the wins against the scum when we were previously being hammered 5-1, 5-0 and 4-0 against them.

Let's also ignore the money made for the club with two European runs, without which we wouldn't have had much of a pot to piss in to give money to any manager for players.

Ah, we’re beating the tims a couple times a season, yaaaay. Diddy club mentality if I’ve ever heard it. We laugh at making the sheep’s season by losing to them once a year :lol: 

Superb, all that money to sign Barker and get Ojo on loan.

4 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

The same posts by the same people had this with Mccoist, Warburton, Pedro, Murty and now Gerrard. 

The same outcome is coming here, if a team theanager has built and puts out consistently fuck up and get embarrassed by the dross in Scotland then it's curtains. 

We can hope and pray all we want thay we are magically Going to get rid of 10 plus players in the summer and play a blinder brining in diamonds them storming to a league win. It's fantasy. The management team in place don't have a clue how to set up a winning team or change it up when plan A is fucked. Time hasn't changed that since 18 months ago and won't change it 6 months from now either. 

People think real football is similar to what happens in Football Manager, where you can sell 15 players, sign a load of youngsters who are quality and win everything!

That part highlighted is our biggest problem under Gerrard and it wont change, he found a good system which worked for a while but when teams found out how to play against it we're fucked with no plan B. It worked on Wednesday because Braga played slow passing football & we countered them, same way it works against the taigs...it won't work against teams who sit in behind the ball and give us a physical game.

He's had countless chances to change it, tonight was the last straw, I fully expect we'll line up the exact same way on Wednesday night.

10 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Me. You. Even fucking Kirk would do better than him 

Not saying your wrong mate just don’t think we can attract a manager of the level we need so would probably just be another punt. 

1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Why? We were in a shit house of a position then just like we are now. We offered the job to a player with no management experience 

We have won nothing since then and are miles behind in the only competition that matters. 

Gerrard has been a failure and will continue to be one until he wins a trophy which we now have no chance of achieving for the second year running under him. How many Rangers managers can you rember who were allowed that sort of return? 

We don't have any time for losers both on and off the park. 

Why don't we get Maradona in or Fat Ronaldo then we can sign some huge players. 

One of the strangest things I've seen to support having a manager in. 

Who would we have signed who we couldn't have if Gerrard wasn't here? Let's not pretend he's brought in some superstars 

5 minutes ago, Redemption80 said:

Gerrard clearly has to take the blame, but I'm not convinced a new manager next year would be able to change things. 

I worry that without him we would not attract the same level of player, and paying off his contract would restrict us financially. 

We would definitely struggle to attract proper players. SG is a huge draw for any player. 

Just now, fanaticCR said:

Ah, we’re beating the tims a couple times a season, yaaaay. Diddy club mentality if I’ve ever heard it. We laugh at making the sheep’s season by losing to them once a year :lol: 

Superb, all that money to sign Barker and get Ojo on loan.

The point I'm making is that the past two months domestically are a blip that can be turned around without resorting to a chain of events that lead to some cunt like McInnes taking over when overall there has been definite improvement.

Just now, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

The point I'm making is that the past two months domestically are a blip that can be turned around without resorting to a chain of events that lead to some cunt like McInnes taking over when overall there has been definite improvement.

It's not a blip ffs

Did you completely forget we done the exact same thing at the exact same time last season? 

It's a trend not a blip

54 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

It was a no, then it changed to shaky peg, it's now a hard yes. He can go now. I'm done in tonight. 

I have only had to go from shaky peg, so a bit easier for me STG. The problem is I do not believe we can afford to sack him so I can see him being here next season. ☹️

4 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

The same posts by the same people had this with Mccoist, Warburton, Pedro, Murty and now Gerrard. 

The same outcome is coming here, if a team theanager has built and puts out consistently fuck up and get embarrassed by the dross in Scotland then it's curtains. 

We can hope and pray all we want thay we are magically Going to get rid of 10 plus players in the summer and play a blinder brining in diamonds them storming to a league win. It's fantasy. The management team in place don't have a clue how to set up a winning team or change it up when plan A is fucked. Time hasn't changed that since 18 months ago and won't change it 6 months from now either. 

Fucking Groundhog day, failed to change it the whole game and we got the same result we are far to easy to play against, Our best player Kent has been found out by other managers and is doubled up on all the time. Absolute shambles our top Striker staying in Columbia for an extra day didn't help but Alfredo has bailed Gerrard out on more than one occasion. 

Only way we get rid of Gerrard would be if he walks cant see that happening so he had better get shit sorted soon because this can't continue. 

1 minute ago, They Gnu said:

So fucked  up, can’t get my nut round it.

Different game, we are allowed to play  football in Europe, there was no football played today, bossed from start to finish by a team who have won only a handful of games all season!

Am amazed at the amount of folk that want to keep giving him chance after chance. Hes had 2 years and has learned and won fuck all .

Add to that he struggles to know what a good player looks like.

Like loads of us have said , if this was anybody else 100% of the folk on here would want him gone tonight..........

Just now, sassaaaa said:

Am amazed at the amount of folk that want to keep giving him chance after chance. Hes had 2 years and has learned and won fuck all .

Add to that he struggles to know what a good player looks like.

Like loads of us have said , if this was anybody else 100% of the folk on here would want him gone tonight..........

It's fucking nuts, only thing I can think of is people have bought into the name 'Gerrard' more than I actually thought they had.

He was a world class player but he's a bang average manager, simple as that.

3 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Why? We were in a shit house of a position then just like we are now. We offered the job to a player with no management experience 

We have won nothing since then and are miles behind in the only competition that matters. 

Gerrard has been a failure and will continue to be one until he wins a trophy which we now have no chance of achieving for the second year running under him. How many Rangers managers can you rember who were allowed that sort of return? 

We don't have any time for losers both on and off the park. 

When we're good we're unbelievably good, and I can't remember that ever being the case for any Rangers manager who had never won anything. We were consistently fucking woeful under McCoist, Warburton in the premiership, and Caixinha.

That's the main reason for me why for once we should show loyalty and patience.

Beyond that, Gerrard gets us and our club and seeing the likes of his celebration at the paedodome would make me want to go into any fight for the man.

Archived