Sign in to follow this  
graeme_4

Gerrard out - RM poll?

Gerrard out?  

895 members have voted

1. 1. Time to get rid?

5 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Spot on.

I remember many of us wanted Pedro out before the summer and all we heard was, not his team, needs time and his own signings, same again after Progres defeat.

This continued right up to his sacking. Too many of our fans are blind and refuse to accept and grasp when its obvious its not working.

'' same after progress defeat''

There is the difference we have been pumping good teams in Europe and we are in the last 16. We are not far away keep the faith 

On 29/02/2020 at 20:05, MoodyBlue1872 said:

I don't think he is mate. I am happy to stick by him. But he needs a clearout in the summer. He knows that. 

He brought most of the shite in and made a serial loser his captain, two season in a row we’ve smashed the filth then chuckled it, Gerrard clearly hasn’t got a clue why this has happened or how to fix it.

Im still undecided if we should  continue with him as manager or start over again.

Basically we’re fucked whatever we do. 

Games a bogey 

HG5 likes this

If we tske his name as a player away from him then he is an inexperienced youth coach under 18's manager who has had more time and money tha n previous managers and has abjectly failed.

Paul Le Guen did well in europe.

BillyG91, HG5 and Rangers_no1 like this

1 hour ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Spot on.

I remember many of us wanted Pedro out before the summer and all we heard was, not his team, needs time and his own signings, same again after Progres defeat.

This continued right up to his sacking. Too many of our fans are blind and refuse to accept and grasp when its obvious its not working.

Somebody find the thread that somebody started calling the people that wanted him gone after the Aberdeen game ‘football hipsters’ 😂

2 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

If we tske his name as a player away from him then he is an inexperienced youth coach under 18's manager who has had more time and money tha n previous managers and has abjectly failed.

Paul Le Guen did well in europe.

Fucking stupid argument that.

1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Fucking stupid argument that.

Mate yoube been kissing his arse everywhere. 

If its a stupid argument tell menwhat merits henhas for the job?

2 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

If he goes we need to ask GVB at least. 

I worry that would be another risk mate. I like him but i would rather someone more experienced.

1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

People keep saying this. It's simply not a reason to keep someone.

We are a massive club and can attract a decent manager. 

I’m asking the question. I’m in no way implying it’s a reason to keep anyone, but I’d like to hear some realistic options.

Dont know about anyone else, but McInnes knocking us back again round about the end of March/start of April would be a cherry on the cake of this shambles of a season for me. I feel it would round of the humiliation for this year quite nicely. 

7 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

I worry that would be another risk mate. I like him but i would rather someone more experienced.

I do agree mate we need experienced head if a new maanger becomes required. 

Gio isn't inexperienced. He was at feyenoord for 4 years.  The key for me with Gio is he has won trophies. He led feyenoord to their first Dutch title in 18 years. Going against an ajax side that had bossed the league. 

That kind of experience getting a side over a league finish line isn't easy to come by. I think he would be a good option if drawing up a shortlist. 

Malkytfp1, BridgeIsBlue and HG5 like this

4 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

I do agree mate we need experienced head if a new maanger becomes required. 

Gio isn't inexperienced. He was at feyenoord for 4 years.  The key for me with Gio is he has won trophies. He led feyenoord to their first Dutch title in 18 years. Going against an ajax side that had bossed the league. 

That kind of experience getting a side over a league finish line isn't easy to come by. I think he would be a good option if drawing up a shortlist. 

He is in China on God knows how many millions per year

HG5 likes this

1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Mate yoube been kissing his arse everywhere. 

If its a stupid argument tell menwhat merits henhas for the job?

What did Souness have? 

We're never going to be in a position to attract one of the best managers in the world to the club now.

It's either someone considered 'good' at a domestic level like McInnes, or someone who's had a middling career in England like Pearson or Pardew, or someone foreign who wants an eventual route into English football like Caixinha, or someone with potential starting out who we aren't going to be able to get if they go on to be a success somewhere else like Gerrard.

It looks like he's going to me, but I hope to fuck he stays and turns this around. 

I'm done now for tonight though, have been posting the same shit for ages.

3 minutes ago, gj923 said:

He is in China on God knows how many millions per year

Maybe he wants to buy a stake.....

gj923 likes this

22 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

If he goes we need to ask GVB at least. 

Would be my choice but he just took a job in China that probably pays a fortune.

2 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Just took a job in China that probably pays a fortune.

He'd walk away from it easily, then appear outside Edmiston Drive on a white horse like his King of yore. 

Nice to dream innit :lol:

DBBTB likes this

Was shaky peg for me when this thread popped up now he can leave as far as I care 

Back to coach the Liverpool youth team and take fucking Ojo wit him 

HG5 likes this

7 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

What did Souness have? 

League flags in his first 2 seasons as manager 

9 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Somebody find the thread that somebody started calling the people that wanted him gone after the Aberdeen game ‘football hipsters’ 😂

Was that the thread Bronzy made that he got a few days ban for?

10 hours ago, tomger said:

'' same after progress defeat''

There is the difference we have been pumping good teams in Europe and we are in the last 16. We are not far away keep the faith 

We are not far away...?

We're 12 points behind the taigs and winning nothing again after Gerrard spent £24-26m. Unacceptable.