George Edmundson

GetToTheChoppa

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, King Jela said:

King George 👑 captain-like performance.

Goldson was my MOTM though. Unreal from the 2. 

If they can get a partnership going then they will be huge. Last few weeks Goldson and Katic haven’t even been on the same book let alone the same page. Gotta have an understanding with the guy next to you 

7 hours ago, docspiderman said:

Our central defenders were magnificent and I have to say our midfield stepped up as well getting to the opposition and getting stuck in. A fantastic team performance.

That’s the hard work we want to see more of. Really liked Arfield springing out of nowhere time and time again, getting a foot in and trying to play in the forwards. 

9 hours ago, NorthernLights said:

If they can get a partnership going then they will be huge. Last few weeks Goldson and Katic haven’t even been on the same book let alone the same page. Gotta have an understanding with the guy next to you 

More important, you've got to have confidence in the guy next to you. Goldson has been playing alongside a liability and it has affected his form. Last night, he quickly gained confidence in what was happening alongside him (slightly shaky start accepted) amd by half time, the two were in complete unison. Toward the end of the second half, it was almost embarrassing how easily they were controlling everything coming their way. That 77 of theirs who looked an absolute superstar at Ibrox and again for 20 mins last night absolutely shat it towards the end after being bullied off the ball twice by big George. We need his attitude in the team, we need his enthusiam in the team (his interview.....everything i want to see in a Rangers player, Kent take note!) and we need his athleticism. For such a big lad, he covers the ground quite gracefully, with serious pace too. In some ways, i feel for Katic but with Edmunson and Hellander hopefully available soon, i don't see where he fits in from here.

13 hours ago, Blumhoilann said:

When our CBs keep it simple they're usually sound,the probs start when they think they're ball players imo.

Said the exact same thing to the boy last night.

Great when siege defending, but with too much time on the ball they scare the shit out of me🤣🤣

Archived