Sign in to follow this  
ForeverAndEver

Superb.

Absolutely delighted . Fantastic team performance, all worked and fought hard for the full game.  Only annoying thing is where have those performances been in the league where they fight for everything.

Was ready to leave ibrox at 60 mins last week and just give up for the season, but fuck me Rangers 😂😂😂 incredible achievement considering we’ve been in from round , and how beaten we were in the first half last week

🔴🔵

1 minute ago, hammer93 said:

I'm gonnae say it again the match day thread at half time was a joke AGAIN.....bar 2 or 3 posts every cunt had us beat, useless shitebags,get Kent to fuck, tav is a bottler etc etc

We were by no means out that tie at half time but it was nearing the end of the world for some😂😂

Some was ridiculous agreed, but the getting beat would just be typical of football in general lol

hammer93 likes this

5 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

I'm gonnae say it again the match day thread at half time was a joke AGAIN.....bar 2 or 3 posts every cunt had us beat, useless shitebags,get Kent to fuck, tav is a bottler etc etc

We were by no means out that tie at half time but it was nearing the end of the world for some😂😂

It was fucking embarrassing mate. 

hammer93 likes this