Superb.

ForeverAndEver

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fantastic performance. So frustrating that a team who are clearly decent, can fuck up so much against the dross in the domestic league. Still, forgetting about that , well done the Famous.👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

A great result and performance over two legs,  and a long time coming since January. Well done to Steven and the players, they hit it note perfect tonight. Let's kick on and get past the Jambos on Saturday, we need silverware.

Also, do we need Morelos, thought Kamberi was very useful tonight.

9 hours ago, hammer93 said:

I'm gonnae say it again the match day thread at half time was a joke AGAIN.....bar 2 or 3 posts every cunt had us beat, useless shitebags,get Kent to fuck, tav is a bottler etc etc

We were by no means out that tie at half time but it was nearing the end of the world for some😂😂

not me I just wanted Trincao marked better he had so much freedom and space was shitting it but in the end we progress 

11 hours ago, andyhrfc said:

Are we still sacking Stevie?   

I was very critical of him on Sunday. Really hope he can get a system in place to break down these teams that sit back for 90 minutes. We are a match for any team that takes the game to us right now.

3 hours ago, ricksen_da_best said:

I was very critical of him on Sunday. Really hope he can get a system in place to break down these teams that sit back for 90 minutes. We are a match for any team that takes the game to us right now.

I think he has started to make serious formation changes recently when its not been working with our usual.  Livingston at home in the bad weather, Braga at home and St J away.  All had immediate impact although defence fucked it v St J.

15 hours ago, hammer93 said:

I'm gonnae say it again the match day thread at half time was a joke AGAIN.....bar 2 or 3 posts every cunt had us beat, useless shitebags,get Kent to fuck, tav is a bottler etc etc

We were by no means out that tie at half time but it was nearing the end of the world for some😂😂

We were fucking brilliant the whole night. Limited them to headers ffs. 

Some people don't understand football 

21 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Some are just so perma negative they can't see or refuse to acknowledge the good. They revel in negativity, and love to vocalise it.

Many of them wont be back on til the next loss or dropped points. 

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Some are just so perma negative they can't see or refuse to acknowledge the good. They revel in negativity, and love to vocalise it.

Many of them wont be back on til the next til loss or dropped points. 

Thats a given mate 

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Or don’t want to understand.  

They’d rather  take time to moan & criticise.   

Each to their own but last night took it to a new level for me, some absolutely amazingly out of touch posts.  

Anyway, glad we won & still in the mix.  

21 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

We absolutely sussed them out and controlled the game. We were happy to let them pass it around at the back then out wide, which is what they mostly do, then overload them there. The had fuck all real chances.

Archived