Kamberi

Sparkle

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, philiprfc said:

Thought he did fine - agree he shoulda buried his chance but the ball was bobbling all over the shop.

Did well for that Kent chance before the goal.

Tbh, Arfield's pass wasn't the greatest. Slightly behind him.

50 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Why not? 

We can sign better than him.  We need better than him.  

I’d let him go back to Hibs.  Docherty is doing so well they would probably pay us £1m for him.  

Vydra is a better player.

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Still early days obviously but I heard someone a few days ago saying he's got a touch of Novo about him. 

Keeps doing what he's doing and signing him in the summer is a no brainer. 

When he was Hibs did he mainly play out wide or as a 9, 10, in a two or lone striker?

1 hour ago, Sparkle said:

Morelos is also guilty of being caught offside too often btw.

I thought Kamberi was just  a bit too eager tonight so got caught out. He’ll learn.

Could be wrong but I got the impression he maybe didn't feel he quite had the beating of their back line for pace and was a little too eager to play on the limit. Also probably just a little excited too.

Offsides apart though, thought he done well.

1 hour ago, King Jela said:

I just saw the highlights there and you're right about the Arfield pass, only thing he did wrong tonight imo. 

Although I stand by the rest about Kamberi that I said. Really wasn't impressed. 

Thought Arfield was really good tonight. In what could have been a very difficult and nervy start to the second half, he grabbed the game a little with a few marauding runs and set the tone. Also, in the last 30 mins he seemed to keep making interception after interception. Put in a power of work. There was one sloppy pass he put out for a corner though but overall thought he was good. 

28 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Anyone slagging him for being caught offside when he’s obviously been told to play off the shoulder is clueless. 

even when he is being caught offside it creates a next chance for advancing teammates due to defenders indecision. 

what a game he played 

but he wasn’t on the shoulder he was miles off

18 minutes ago, TMB said:

We can sign better than him.  We need better than him.  

I’d let him go back to Hibs.  Docherty is doing so well they would probably pay us £1m for him.  

Vydra is a better player.

😂😂😂😂

Do you seriously think hibs would give us a 1million for a player who we only paid 650k for and is surplus to requirements???

1 hour ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Thought Arfield was really good tonight. In what could have been a very difficult and nervy start to the second half, he grabbed the game a little with a few marauding runs and set the tone. Also, in the last 30 mins he seemed to keep making interception after interception. Put in a power of work. There was one sloppy pass he put out for a corner though but overall thought he was good. 

Arfield has  been the standout in a poor second half of the season. If only we got him few tear younger, can really grab the game when he feels like it and fight us forward, good one, twos and quick play. Our best midfielder atm easy.

2 hours ago, Inigo said:

Not sure I understand how we can say someone played well when he was stupidly offside so often and he missed a guilt edged chance or two. He did play well but. 

Plenty saying same about Alfredo last week with similar stats .It happens 

Not seen the game but he hasn’t played that role before .Think guys need to cut him slack regards the offside decisions surely 

37 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Arfield has  been the standout in a poor second half of the season. If only we got him few tear younger, can really grab the game when he feels like it and fight us forward, good one, twos and quick play. Our best midfielder atm easy.

It’s been quite a change for Arfield .He has found his feet again .Our best player since the scum game IMO 

Thought he was excellent. 

Superb from him lastnight.

I seem to be going round every thread to be fair praising each individual player when in fact the simple fact is there wasn't a single bad player in a Rangers jersey.

6 minutes ago, dee9 said:

Thought he was excellent. 

Superb from him lastnight.

I seem to be going round every thread to be fair praising each individual player when in fact the simple fact is there wasn't a single bad player in a Rangers jersey.

They all put a great shift in including the subs. Some amount of miserable moaning cunts on here.

Worked his socks off in a right shitty role. Chased and won a good few flick ins, thought he done really well. He adds something different and for the right price would be another good option to have in the squad 

Archived