Kamberi

Sparkle

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hibs fans seem to think he's key to them signing Docherty permanently. I'd rather sign Kamberi and keep Docherty.

Christie spent time away from that lot and nearly left at one point, now one of their most important players. Even if Docherty doesn't come back to be like that for us, we'd get more of a fee for him than we would pay for Kamberi I think.

He's definitely a player Kamberi, I think playing at a higher level will see him step up and get better and better. The offsides were incredibly frustrating (although Alfie is guilty of it too, not quite on the same scale). For someone who hasn't had much game time for us, I think he's been outstanding so far.

40 minutes ago, left winger said:

He did well. More time with the team and he’ll be able to judge his runs better, reducing the offsides.

Think it was more his eagerness to impress mate. 

He will settle down though.....I thought we got a great shift from him lastnight.👍

9 hours ago, Hadron Collider said:

We need money to sign better than him. 

We’ll have money in the summer.  Season ticket sales, competition money, selling Docherty (if that’s what the club decide to do).  If there’s still a chance to bring Vydra here I hope we can make that happen.  Vydra is levels above Kamberi in terms of quality.

4 minutes ago, dee9 said:

Think it was more his eagerness to impress mate. 

He will settle down though.....I thought we got a great shift from him lastnight.👍

Could be, but we do often take quite a while to break forwards. Maybe when Hibs do it, they tend to get the ball forward more quickly, therefore, he moves earlier. Can’t say I’m fussed, though. I’m sure he’ll adapt quickly enough, 

1 hour ago, dee9 said:

Thought he was excellent. 

Superb from him lastnight.

I seem to be going round every thread to be fair praising each individual player when in fact the simple fact is there wasn't a single bad player in a Rangers jersey.

Very much like the OF win 

It’s clear evidence they Jane it , yet don’t bring it in so many domestic games 

It’s that determination that seems to go awol in the other matches 

45 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Very much like the OF win 

It’s clear evidence they Jane it , yet don’t bring it in so many domestic games 

It’s that determination that seems to go awol in the other matches 

I've never seen anything like it eejay.

Complete contrast from week to week.

Im going to enjoy this one though mate and I'm off for 2 weeks so I will be sitting down with a few beers tomorrow watching the draw.

Give us anyone as we have absolutely earned the right to be here.

5 hours ago, dee9 said:

I've never seen anything like it eejay.

Complete contrast from week to week.

Im going to enjoy this one though mate and I'm off for 2 weeks so I will be sitting down with a few beers tomorrow watching the draw.

Give us anyone as we have absolutely earned the right to be here.

Exciting as fuck .A win against the Jambos and feel good factor returns .Enjoy your holiday pal 

I’m just heading for a wee look at River plates stadium .The women here are something else btw 🌝😄

6 hours ago, TMB said:

We’ll have money in the summer.  Season ticket sales, competition money, selling Docherty (if that’s what the club decide to do).  If there’s still a chance to bring Vydra here I hope we can make that happen.  Vydra is levels above Kamberi in terms of quality.

Will we put money out on Vydra?  His value has just gone up. 

10 hours ago, Hadron Collider said:

Will we put money out on Vydra?  His value has just gone up. 

Rangers wanted Vydra.  Vydra was willing to make the switch.  Burnley were happy for him to go if they got cover, but they couldn’t, and the deal fell through.  We only went for Kamberi after we missed out on Vydra.

What the situation will be in the summer is anyone’s guess.  Vydra might continue his good form and Burnley will want to keep him.  Maybe his good form won’t continue and he’ll be bombed out again.   

21 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Exciting as fuck .A win against the Jambos and feel good factor returns .Enjoy your holiday pal 

I’m just heading for a wee look at River plates stadium .The women here are something else btw 🌝😄

Cheers mate.

Offt I can imagine they would be mate.....enjoy yourself 👍

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Dp

Point worth making twice mate.😂

Was an interesting watch the other night.

The way we lined up, way we set about it.

You just knew nothing was going to go wrong. (Felt that way to me, at least)

No dramas, no sideshows, no theatrics, just solid performances.

I believe FK is cuptied, so it will be back to the tried & ‘trusted’ for tomorrow.

Keep on enjoying that ‘scenery’😉

9 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Point worth making twice mate.😂

Was an interesting watch the other night.

The way we lined up, way we set about it.

You just knew nothing was going to go wrong. (Felt that way to me, at least)

No dramas, no sideshows, no theatrics, just solid performances.

I believe FK is cuptied, so it will be back to the tried & ‘trusted’ for tomorrow.

Keep on enjoying that ‘scenery’😉

😄😄😄thanks my good bluenose mate 

Archived