Best bar none

scottyc06

1 minute ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Best bar none until the FAIR match report drops and we get punished again. 

I say this tongue in cheek, but it could very well happen.

Was talk about this earlier. Funny how when you go abroad no one can speak or understand English yet alone drunk Scots. But put it into a football context they are fluent linguistics. 

I couldn’t make this one due to ill health but if you go you are entitled to enjoy yourself and sing a song. I’m quite happy to take it in the neck from the pc brigade on this one but songs should never be a grade 1 offence

10 minutes ago, AGC123 said:

Was talk about this earlier. Funny how when you go abroad no one can speak or understand English yet alone drunk Scots. But put it into a football context they are fluent linguistics. 

I couldn’t make this one due to ill health but if you go you are entitled to enjoy yourself and sing a song. I’m quite happy to take it in the neck from the pc brigade on this one but songs should never be a grade 1 offence

Are you also entitled to the repercussions of a stadium ban due to your actions of signing a song that already had us in bother? 

10 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Are you also entitled to the repercussions of a stadium ban due to your actions of signing a song that already had us in bother? 

No 

it will overwhelmingly handicap us. 

however the only reason it is hurting us now is the lack of leadership at our club. 

some of our songs are now classed as racist. The same songs that were attempted to be categorised  as racist in the early 2000’s we fought it and won rightly so. But all of a sudden it’s racist. 

our songs are not racist, nor am I or anyti would associate myself with. Sectarian yes. To a level. At a football match I think I should be free to express myself and heritage. 

on the street I’d never disrespect another, respect deserving individual regardless or race or religion. 

bottom line is football is football. Let us shout and sing. 

2 minutes ago, AGC123 said:

No 

it will overwhelmingly handicap us. 

however the only reason it is hurting us now is the lack of leadership at our club. 

some of our songs are now classed as racist. The same songs that were attempted to be categorised  as racist in the early 2000’s we fought it and won rightly so. But all of a sudden it’s racist. 

our songs are not racist, nor am I or anyti would associate myself with. Sectarian yes. To a level. At a football match I think I should be free to express myself and heritage. 

on the street I’d never disrespect another, respect deserving individual regardless or race or religion. 

bottom line is football is football. Let us shout and sing. 

Bottom line is, we have all been told over and over, had constant reminders from the club, pleading even yet fans do it.

I hope I am wrong but eventually we will get taken to task on it.

Archived