That pass from Hagi was....

beararse

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

He missed the easiest pass of the night. Bottle merchant will now be added to his show pony tag.

Turns up in Braga but not in Perth. 

The boy can play but he’s not for Scottish Football, he will get all culture kicked out him.

You called him a show pony that's some backtrack

7 hours ago, NorthernLights said:

The touch from Kent was just as good. Made it impossible for the defender

It was excellent and like most of his lay ups they are played at the perfect speed, Kent done superbly though, I thought he ws going to be 2nd to it but he showed strength and speed to get there and composure to finish it, Hagi also set up his golden chance first half.

6 hours ago, bluenoz said:

people like @bigsasasfloopyhair are only attention seekers. They simply cannot enjoy the moment without trying to deflate. Hagi is a breath of fresh air and that is a fact!

Shut up. I am delighted we are through but it’s not just down to this boy. 

Stop making him out to be better than he is.

1 minute ago, MarcusDa Beasley said:

According to The Metro this morning it was a ball launched over the top by Hagi...made it sound like a clearance 😂

He plays a couple of those killer passes a game, that’ll do for me.

Fucks sake. The awareness and vision were excellent but then the pass itself was brilliant.

Most players either don't see that pass or they over hit it. The reason why it works is he almost plays it like a golf shot with a bit of check to hold it up. If he doesn't get under the ball it runs away possibly for a goal kick or to the keeper. The touch from Kent is equally important and fantastic though.

We've scored a number of fantastic goals this season.

Unbelievable vision and weight of pass from Hagi.  Initially i expected the keeper to appear  and blooter it away. You know what its like on tv, you cant see the full thing😁

I thought it was actually Arfield who was through  and figured he wouldnt be able to get away from the defender.

Once i realised it was Kent and he took that first touch across the defender i knew it was 1-0. Great feeling at the goal and thoroughly deserved after creating 3-4 incredible chances.

I think the boy has incredible ability, just about everything in his locker, one small defect though, I noticed he was beaten for pace a couple of times,

don't know if it was just that the opposition were lightning fast or he doesn't have it? Time will tell

Some folk make up their minds, stick to it regardless, cant see its ok to be objective/ give praise and criticism / to change their mind. Stubbornness is actually pretty foolish tbh.

Hagi is a gifted and intelligent player, he's young and still learning but the talent cant be denied. He's played well now most games he's played for us, sometimes when others havent or even the whole team hasn't.

I'll forgive him his penalty miss given the rest of what he brings to us be it domestically or european. The kid is a baller.

3 hours ago, KingKirk said:

We need to get this done asap scouts been watching him apparently

Apparently there were 26 different clubs with scouts at the game last night. There's a list somewhere.

Presumably most would have been there to watch Braga players. However afterwards they'll all be talking about the fridge and more!

The boy is definitely a baller. His main quality thogh I think is that he's having eyes all over his body. Incredible vision.
He is not strong enough but I think he came to the right league to learn keeping himself on his feet. Keeping the proportions, even Ronaldo was mopping the floor when he arrived at United but he certainly benefited from that.

Of course he is not consistent enough at the moment...if he would've been, then today maybe he played for  a big spender club.
One thing is for sure: Genk benching him that often was the most stupid thing to do. It reminds me of Pulis / Gnabry affair.

Give that boy some leeway, he certainly has the potential to succeed....it's not a guarantee but I think it worth putting some money on it.

Archived