*****Official Hearts v Rangers Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Not sure mate. I think you can only buy monthly then cancel it. 

£9.99 it costs a month. 👍

Well £9.99 a month on a 6 month contract.

Its £11.99 for a one month deal

You can play the cancellation game with them, they reduced my sub to £2:50pm for 3 months but then it was whacked back up to 11.99 once the SC games started. I see they have the SC and LC next season, and perhaps some SPFL games as BT have pulled out. No doubt the sub will go up. I slag off the illegal TV crowd, but it's getting ridiculous with the amount of subs you need to watch Rangers - no wonder pikey folk are stealing TV in their droves.

37 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

You can play the cancellation game with them, they reduced my sub to £2:50pm for 3 months but then it was whacked back up to 11.99 once the SC games started. I see they have the SC and LC next season, and perhaps some SPFL games as BT have pulled out. No doubt the sub will go up. I slag off the illegal TV crowd, but it's getting ridiculous with the amount of subs you need to watch Rangers - no wonder pikey folk are stealing TV in their droves.

Pickey?

39 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Pay for Rangers TV and a vpn save money and help the club :tu:

1 minute ago, badjon said:

Hearts ticket sale for this is an embarrassment for them. Looking forward to this as I hope we have taken a boost after midweek. 

Club doing shite, hate their owner and paying shite prices to watch a relegation battling team, completely understandable

Just now, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Might just be doing that Darth.

I'm not that technical but sure it is pretty easy to do.

I feel no guilt over using a dodgy stream for the odd European game. 

Friendlies too plus highlights full matches and the archive.

Rather give Rangers my cash than any other cunt.

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Club doing shite, hate their owner and paying shite prices to watch a relegation battling team, completely understandable

I get that but if the numbers are as low as 6000/7000 that's a joke. Plus they have put away tickets for Hibs on general sale.

8 minutes ago, badjon said:

I get that but if the numbers are as low as 6000/7000 that's a joke. Plus they have put away tickets for Hibs on general sale.

it shows how poor they are  3 wins in 27 games the new manager has 1 win in 11or 12 guess who that was against  my neighbour is a hearts season ticket holder  he is going tmor but is starting to get worried about relegation  the owner has made a mess of things firstly with levein then picking this shit manager

Tomorrow is the big one, players need to turn up when the expectation is there and show that we're a good team. No point winning in Braga, when we're underdogs, then failing flat when we're favourites. If we match their hunger and physicality our quality will win the game - simple.

I still can’t come to terms with the last two displays at tyncastle to be honest. The first one we seemed shell shocked by there fast start and got absolutely bullied by izpeaku and struggled to recover. Battered them at hampden when it could have easily been 7 or 8 that day then absolutely made a cunt of it again last time out. We had plenty of chances to win 4 games that day and realistically hearts offered little but yet we managed to lose to a side that had previously won 2 games at home in a colander year ffs. We should be taking 4/5 off them no bother tomorrow and I still expect that as not winning doesn’t bare thinking about 

4 hours ago, Darth Bear said:

I'm not that technical but sure it is pretty easy to do.

I feel no guilt over using a dodgy stream for the odd European game. 

Friendlies too plus highlights full matches and the archive.

Rather give Rangers my cash than any other cunt.

If I can do it mate anyone can it is very easy and it is well worth it. if you can't either afford a season ticket or like me can't get one now a days due to work. Also your Rangers tv subscription goes to the club.

Archived