*****Official Hearts v Rangers Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

Just now, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

In less than 10 weeks we have gone from 2 points behind with a game in hand to out of all domestic competition.

Something went wrong in Dubai.

You really think so huh? 😐

Course it flaming did. This lot that came back are a bunch of shady imposters. 

Every time we get given a shred of hope(Europe) they are on a turnaround to being the team before Dubai, they fail us tenfold. 

I'm genuinely done in:( 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Why would you take pelters? 

We won't progress in Europe and we won't have a chance of ending another treble for them. 

Domestically this seasons has been an embarrassment. One a manager cannot survive. 

Only saying I'd take pelters as I'd be quoted as throwing the towel in but this shower tonight should not even be paid wages! 

Good luck to the manager in the post-match with this one.

He had better not throw Alfie under the bus as the sacrificial lamb - him fucking up and being out of the squad's no excuse for the rest of the players out there and the lack of desire being shown on the pitch tonight.

Probably blame Katic too, whilst he's at it 😉

Fuck me, they're going past us at will when they want and the ref's clearly not got a hold on anything.

Unmitigated disaster two seasons in a row, after the break two seasons in a row.

Gerrard and his coaching staff are simply not learning any lessons. No evidence to suggest he'll ever be capable of doing fuck all domestically.

Same old shite against the same old shite 

Handed the fenians two trebles on a plate.

They didn't even have to break a sweat in the process yet again. 

Worst hearts team in fuck knows how long and we can't even win on 3 fucking attempts. 

Archived