*****Official Hearts v Rangers Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Gerrard getting sacked means we don't have to see Liverpool's worst youth players like Ojo and Kent anymore and no more of his useless favourites like Davis, Tav and Goldson, then I'm sorry but bye-bye Gerrard!

1 minute ago, RWB72 said:

Being outfought is not acceptable. Team of shitebags 

This.

That's all Hearts can do ... is fight. All we need to do is play football and pass the ball. Instead every player is hiding and allowing themselves to be brought down to Hearts' level. Inexcusable.

Half this team needs to be sold ASAP.

Worst team in years !! imposters acting like they give a fuck about our club. they get there 10-15k wages 

not good enough !! Gerrard gets one more season for me that is all. 

but a lot of those so called "Big players" need to be sold asap! 

and the fan he threw the coin I hope you get hunted down and banned from all football for the rest of your shity little life !! disgrace 

those players should be ashamed of them selves ! no winning mentality at all ! and fuck the braga result ! 

how can playing this bad in 10 weeks be acceptable ! 

never once said one bad thing about Gerrard in 2 years but he needs a kick up his arse ! and needs to take a long look at him self ! and make the calls to sell some of these so called big important players ! and if OJO is ever in our kit again he can fuck off ! 

2 games vs the bottom of the league ! and we  show that its men vs boys out there. 

Just now, Brian Fantana said:

This is all they have left, their focus. 

ours is clearly Europe as since the break we’ve gave the league away. 

No way we are winning Europe mate ! lets be real ! Leverkusen is miles better ! 

let alone some better teams ! 

wolves would walk all over us so would inter 

We needed at least a cup this year (sadly I can't see that being the Europa cup - the one we're still left in), and I think he alluded to that himself, so I do think that's it for Gerrard unless one of his players wants to save this in the next 60 seconds.

celtic must be grateful - take the heat off their Europa loss and further help deflect from their child abuse scandal by taking up more newspaper articles between this and Alfie.

Archived