*****Official Hearts v Rangers Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, 72barca said:

SG is not the man to blame here.
Proper discipline on Alfie, then we lose our midfield with injuries to Arfield and Jack(with Davis absolutely nowhere), Kent has lost confidence. Then there was Tavernier.
How can all that be down to the manager?

Because he has signed a team,picked a team and tactics for weeks on end that have produced absolute fucking eye coronavirus. 

Just now, Lerry1971 said:

If you didn't see this coming your away with the fairies. 

Am no sure you're too clever with English mate. Read my reply to you. I said he was done 6 weeks ago but I'm not on here wagging my cock in every cunts face looking for a tickle cos of how great I am.

Have a word with yourself ffs.

Iam honestly speechless and totally flabbergasted with what has happened over the last 8 weeks.

You couldn't have written a worse fuck up script than what has happened.

And now, like previous squads, they are mentally scarred from the last 2 months.

There is No way back. It's over.

Yet another new Manager, and total squad rebuild.

I had such high hopes with Gerrard.

But it's ending in disaster.

19 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

In less than 10 weeks we have gone from 2 points behind with a game in hand to out of all domestic competition.

Something went wrong in Dubai.

Nothing went wrong 

We have proven losers in this squad .Guys that just can’t see past these guys that don’t deserve to be part of our club 

They are a fucking disgraceful shower 

Said 3 years ago .Tav would never be part of a team that wins silverware .He will leave here as the worst captain ever to have represented us 

I hated Craig Paterson but even he lifted a trophy .

He costs us so much but let’s hear about the assists .Fucking depressing 

We absolutely slag of Brown .We hate him but he will be picking up the trophies again while we are lumbered with this weak as fuck excuse for a captain of this great club 

4 minutes ago, 72barca said:

Proper discipline on Alfie, then we lose our midfield with injuries to Arfield and Jack(with Davis absolutely nowhere), Kent has lost confidence. Then there was Tavernier.

Who brought on Ojo?

2 minutes ago, 72barca said:

I knew we were losing as soon as he brought on Ojo. Not sure how Gerrard doesn't see that as well!

Just now, bluenoz said:

I feel sorry for Gerrard. The players have once again let him down big time. Not one ball won today. Not one!

I feel sorry for us the fans. 

We don't have to feel sorry for a guy who's paid fortunes to win trophies when he continually makes a rip roaring cunt of it 

1 minute ago, Hadron Collider said:

Bang on. Can’t sack him as it would cost too much. Yet another rebuild for next year. Davis, Tav,  Ojo, amongst others need to go. We lost the 50/50 balls and most headers. Shocking performance from a Rangers team. Hate to say it but we needed a cunt like Naismith in the team tonight. Hearts deserved it. 

Shagger, Tav, Goldson, Katic, Hellander, Edmunson, Borna, Jack, Aribo, Haji.

That is literally all I would keep.

1 minute ago, psb07158 said:

I'm not in the slightest bit surprised by that and tbh that's the worst thing I can say about that today

Another gutless performance where gerrard plays the same formation that has failed in these games and results in us punting long to nobody because our defenders arent good enough to play through the press and our midfielders have suddenly forgot how to play football 

Go into to every game now hoping for the best but expecting the worst. The amount of misplaced passes and lost tackles today was off the fuckin scale.

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

I feel sorry for Gerrard. The players have once again let him down big time. Not one ball won today. Not one!

Agree with that.  That team is more than capable of winning that match.  They just wilted away.

1 minute ago, josmc said:

An absolutely fuckin disgraceful performance. Bunch of fucking imposters. They should be fined and the money given to the poor bastards who used their hard earned to go and watch that shite. An absolutely average tarrier team will be winning a quadruple treble. Fucking beyond words. Useless bastards, every last one of them. 

Half empty stadium, bottom of the table, utter shite team but........wait for it.......they still pump us.  Not nce but twice in quick succession.  When is someone going to clear out the shite that we call a team? Total embarrassment! Too many to mention but by fuck Tavernier...captain? Useless cunt. Him at fault, yet again for the goal. That spotty face winger had him in his pocket all game. 

14 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

You just forgot every side we’ve had since 2012, yeah? All of them were worse than this lot.

Yeah but see those players we all knew are shit so I accepted it in division 3 but these players getting this kinda money playing and fighting for a title and blowing it the same way two seasons in a row. for me makes it the worst team. 

We all knew the team that went out to motherwell was just rotten 

but this team the millions spent the experience etc to bow down to hearts and to blow it two seasons in a row. and can not get any fight into them for a serious cup game. to me  makes them the worst team ive seen.

thats just my opinion. 

Time for Gerrard to go sadly.  Dreadful poor gutless performance and same mistakes and indecision we’ve seen in previous games since break.team was  Bullied by Naismith all over park,  and we’ve got players hiding like Davis and Kent. Europe has saved him so far, but we are not improving (going backwards in fact) we make same slow start every game, our passing is crap and we only string passes together if along back 4, we can’t tackle or win 50-50s, we cant win headers or 2nd balls and from every single shy we lose possession. Kids stuff. Tactics, team selection all not working   Could go on, but too depressing listing all our current faults.  Gutted. 

2 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Think you wanted us to lose just so you could come and quote me straight away tbh

Fuck off. I wasnt the one saying I'd prefer us to lose than draw. I was actually praying for an equaliser so I could ask if you had wished we had lost. You would obviously say yes. I cannot get my head round why someone would want us to lose as opposed to having to play an extra fixture. 

SG has this team for Europe yet our domestic record under him is scandalous 

He would have been sacked after today if it wasn’t him .And our Euro run 

Players get managers sacked but SGs blind spot will see us continually losing for the years he stays here 

1 minute ago, Hadron Collider said:

Bang on. Can’t sack him as it would cost too much. Yet another rebuild for next year. Davis, Tav,  Ojo, amongst others need to go. We lost the 50/50 balls and most headers. Shocking performance from a Rangers team. Hate to say it but we needed a cunt like Naismith in the team tonight. Hearts deserved it. 

I genuinely thought after Wed we would see a different type of display but it was just not there, nothing. Home game on Wed, and at just this moment I feel as if it is not worth going out to watch it, probably think differently by then.

No idea where we go from here to be honest. 

Just now, pcbear said:

I honestly can not get my head around the severe form dip, with a couple of European super performances in amongst it, just how the fuck can that happen?

To me it's like Gerrard's prioritising the European games. 

Archived