*****Official Hearts v Rangers Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Brubear said:

Fuck off. I wasnt the one saying I'd prefer us to lose than draw. I was actually praying for an equaliser so I could ask if you had wished we had lost. You would obviously say yes. I cannot get my head round why someone would want us to lose as opposed to having to play an extra fixture. 

Can’t believe you’d want us to lose to prove a point, get a grip pal 

9 minutes ago, loyalfollower said:

I take it as a slap in the face that the players can serve up 1st class performances in Europe yet serve us that rubbish domestically- it’s like they don’t want to risk losing a title in the last week or lose a final so we’ll do our best to not even get that far.

if Gerrard still hangs his record on goldson,tavernier, Davis Morelos Kent  then he may aswell call it a day.   They are not leaders in any team and never will be. They along with others don’t show the desire or burst a gut in these games where all the opposition want to do is fight,and we can’t fight back.  Too many fairies in the team and too many bottle merchants that moan about teams raising their game vs us yet they do the same in Europe.  If we won in Europe than that would be great but I’d still want a total revamp of what is meant to be our spine as it’s too weak to win anything in Scotland.  I’ve had enough of them 

Davies and defoe arepast it. Need youth  . And 2 up ftont

8 minutes ago, bornabear said:

Yes, it's the Gerrard's way or the highway, same as his 4-3-3, his Liverpool love children have to play etc

Rookie when he came, will still be a rookie when he leaves.

But, but, but... we’re almost unbeaten in Europe......

He’ll be hoping Klopp get’s punted first after his own shit show this evening😂

1 minute ago, will2203 said:

A blind man can see Ojo is not a footballer. What the fuck is going on here?

The only reason must be a poor manager who picks him game after game no matter how bad he is.

Using Ojo to win a physical must win cup tie is a sacking offense.

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Nothing went wrong 

We have proven losers in this squad .Guys that just can’t see past these guys that don’t deserve to be part of our club 

They are a fucking disgraceful shower 

Said 3 years ago .Tav would never be part of a team that wins silverware .He will leave here as the worst captain ever to have represented us 

I hated Craig Paterson but even he lifted a trophy .

He costs us so much but let’s hear about the assists .Fucking depressing 

We absolutely slag of Brown .We hate him but he will be picking up the trophies again while we are lumbered with this weak as fuck excuse for a captain of this great club 

Absolutely spot on. Fuck all happened in Dubai. We have been found out and this squad obviously hit it lucky in the earlier part of the season - fuck me even Livingston have had a couple of good runs of form. 
We are woeful, celtic will stroll to another treble and we are getting no closer to them - in fact given the last few performances we are getting further behind. 
Tavernier is the worst captain in our history and we are a team full of weak shitebags. Defensive shambles, no creativity, no leadership, no discipline, no fight and next to fuck all threat going forward. Davis is done, Kamara has shat it, Jack keeps getting injured diving into silly tackles, Kent is a waste of 7 million - you could go on and on 

Dubai is fuck all to do with it. We’re pish and that’s all that’s to it 

2 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I genuinely thought after Wed we would see a different type of display but it was just not there, nothing. Home game on Wed, and at just this moment I feel as if it is not worth going out to watch it, probably think differently by then.

No idea where we go from here to be honest. 

The scouts better be doing overtime for next season mate. That’s the only thing to look forward to now. Time to get proper quality into the team. 

Archived