*****Official Hearts v Rangers Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

Just now, josmc said:

On what planet should Ojo be your first substitute?  He is possibly the worst professional footballer I have ever seen. What the fuck do you see in him that we can’t see Stevie?

This.  That sub told me the script tonight.  Gerrard has lost it sadly.  The club keeps him and risks alienating the support or we pay the compo which his newly signed contract will now demand.  I called it weeks ago and I am saying it again.  Negligence from the manager has cost us and will cost us going forward.

Maybe her has under estimated Scottish football... that excuse went out the window when he shat it from the sheep last season.  He's had FOUR transfer windows and the best we see from that is a freeby goalkeeper already proven at this level.  Had enough.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, josmc said:

On what planet should Ojo be your first substitute?  He is possibly the worst professional footballer I have ever seen. What the fuck do you see in him that we can’t see Stevie?

We have eyes mate .It will be 100 fan base that know this guy isn’t doing it for us 

Yet our manager picks him again .There is something extremely dodgy in that for me 

5 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

Shagger, Tav, Goldson, Katic, Hellander, Edmunson, Borna, Jack, Aribo, Haji.

That is literally all I would keep.

How many chances does Tavernier get though ? Should be first out the door for me. Has cost us far  too many times in big games. 

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I honestly think the resentment will start with SG 

I have my own opinions of him now .They aren’t good .Yet he will stay 

Sadly he will pick out his favourites and keep them for more of the same next season 

No Katic to take his rap today either 

On the same page there mate.

Don’t let it ruin your holiday.

(Easy to say, I know)

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

I honestly think the resentment will start with SG 

I have my own opinions of him now .They aren’t good .Yet he will stay 

Sadly he will pick out his favourites and keep them for more of the same next season 

No Katic to take his rap today either 

When Gerrard was signed I mentioned the problems with the appointment, no experience, using Rangers to learn his trade, lack of money for talent etc. 

but you also need to remember who appointed him and the reasons why (sell season tickets, PR)

were fucked from top to bottom, the scum won’t stop at ten, even if you remove Gerrard. 

1 minute ago, kanjo said:

This.  That sub told me the script tonight.  Gerrard has lost it sadly.  The club keeps him and risks alienating the support or we pay the compo which his newly signed contract will now demand.  I called it weeks ago and I am saying it again.  Negligence from the manager has cost us and will cost us going forward.

Maybe her has under estimated Scottish football... that excuse went out the window when he shat it from the sheep last season.  He's had FOUR transfer windows and the best we see from that is a freeby goalkeeper already proven at this level.  Had enough.

Even he was lined before SG arrived....

15 minutes ago, Badger said:

Hearts have showed up 3 times this season.

Last season it was Killie, this season Hearts.

Rangers should be able to handle a team turning up. This team doesn’t have the mentality to mix it and still play good football.

15 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

That's the way it appears. Europe is a free hit, they aint expected to do well so theres no pressure. Expectation brings pressure and this lot cant handle it.

They will buckle in Europe now as that is our only (almost non-existent) chance of a trophy.

5 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

To me it's like Gerrard's prioritising the European games. 

It’s the same team. The players are the ones prioritising if anything. 

5 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

Shagger, Tav, Goldson, Katic, Hellander, Edmunson, Borna, Jack, Aribo, Haji.

That is literally all I would keep.

If there's possibility of replacing Goldson - a shop window dummy would suffice - get it done.

Don't think we'll be seeing Barisic next season either.

1 minute ago, Brian Fantana said:

When Gerrard was signed I mentioned the problems with the appointment, no experience, using Rangers to learn his trade, lack of money for talent etc. 

but you also need to remember who appointed him and the reasons why (sell season tickets, PR)

were fucked from top to bottom, the scum won’t stop at ten, even if you remove Gerrard. 

Be interesting to see which of the two is out the door first.....

1 minute ago, bam74 said:

How many chances does Tavernier get though ? Should be first out the door for me. Has cost us far  too many times in big games. 

Tbh mate with the rebuild job we're looking at I'm not sure needing to replace one of, if not The, best FB's in the country when there's really no need to sell him is the best way to go about using our limited budget.

The money has to go on the MF and the front 3.

1 minute ago, pcbear said:

I will not and never will but I am confused as fuck with world beaters turning into a shite pub team within 72 hours.

Agreed. They just looked lost in a fight. The rest of the season must be about focus, accumulating points, playing best as we can in Europe so we can attract better players. Kamberi would have made a difference, but we need much more dig and guile front and middle. 

Just now, Hilly86 said:

If there's possibility of replacing Goldson - a shop window dummy would suffice - get it done.

Don't think we'll be seeing Barisic next season either.

Neither of them will be actively touted around because the money needs spent in the MF and front 3. Having to replace players we didn't really have to sell doesn't help us.

9 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Nothing went wrong 

We have proven losers in this squad .Guys that just can’t see past these guys that don’t deserve to be part of our club 

They are a fucking disgraceful shower 

Said 3 years ago .Tav would never be part of a team that wins silverware .He will leave here as the worst captain ever to have represented us 

I hated Craig Paterson but even he lifted a trophy .

He costs us so much but let’s hear about the assists .Fucking depressing 

We absolutely slag of Brown .We hate him but he will be picking up the trophies again while we are lumbered with this weak as fuck excuse for a captain of this great club 

I was thinking after the 29th that something went wrong over In Dubai the way they have went to shit so suddenly. I now reckon having thought again that its purely down to the character, or lack of, within this squad. They have just shit themselves when the expectation and pressure ramped up after the win at parkhead. Youre either a winner or you aren't. And this lot aren't. 

Just now, Lerry1971 said:

Bottom of the shit heap are they not? If that's acceptable to you.. Jog  the fuck on 

Of course it’s not acceptable, neither is some loser coming on here happy that his team has got beat cos he can prove he was right! 

1 minute ago, Getstiffed said:

Tbh mate with the rebuild job we're looking at I'm not sure needing to replace one of, if not The, best FB's in the country when there's really no need to sell him is the best way to go about using our limited budget.

The money has to go on the MF and the front 3.

Playing a front 3 is part of the reason we are fucked. Change it to a 2 up front and stop letting teams out number us in midfield.  

1 minute ago, Brian Fantana said:

Sadly I don’t think SG actually gives a fuck 

He will swan off into the sunset using his European record as his benchmark of ability 

Nothing will be mentioned of the 2 years of pain he has intimately given us 

It is not acceptable and never should be to this club .If they put Tav up for the interview .Watch how embarrassing that will be 

It’s hard to work out wtf happened to us, First half of the season we were faultless to a man, even Alfredo screwed the nut.
Second half of the season we have been fucking atrocious!! it would drive you insane trying to figure that out, it’s no surprise a rookie manager like Gerrard can’t work it out but tbh it would leave most elite managers stumped aswell 

even the domestic results either side of the braga games is a real head scratcher, talk about highs and lows from fucking heaven to he’ll proportions 

Just now, scottyc06 said:

Who was going to make the difference?

Mate Pele would not have made a difference to that bunch of shitebags. I would not have started Stewart and I would have had Hagi on from the start, also started with Defoe for as long as he could last.

Do the players actually practise passing at training? at the moment they could not pass wind.

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Aribo, Kent and Ojo.

3 absolute shitebags, Didn’t want to be there tonight.

Ojo isn't our player so he's off, no harm no foul. Aribo is a very raw but clearly talented, cost us relative buttons and is still young.

Kent, that's the worst of the 3 all things considered. He's not needed 6 month to settle or get used to the game up here and he's cost us 7 million quid.

Of the 2 that are actually our players Kent would be the one I'd be trying to recoup my losses on.

Archived