*****Official Hearts v Rangers Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

22 minutes ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

Poor performance all round  but one player who allegedly should know better is Steven Davis. Absolutely disgraceful effort from him today. I'll be happy to never see him play for us again. He's finished. 

Looks good in easy games, goes missing when needed!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They only seem to show up against us.

Their pressing was the best I've seen against us this season, and their effort as good as anyones.

However, working away from home, I find myself watching Scottish football more, and Hearts just don't play like that every week - if they did they'd be challenging for Europe, not looking like getting relegated.

Regardless, that was a very poor performance from us, can't even say it was one of those games where the breaks didn't fall - Hearts didn't ride their luck tonight, they were good for their win.

Just now, VERITAS VOS LIBREBETS said:

Mate Pele would not have made a difference to that bunch of shitebags. I would not have started Stewart and I would have had Hagi on from the start, also started with Defoe for as long as he could last.

Do the players actually practise passing at training? at the moment they could not pass wind.

Hagi done nothing when he came on, Defoe also was way off the mark so don’t see what impact he would have had! I think the only thing you could possibly dispute would be the decision to leave Morelos out for disciplinary reasons when we were already light up top! 

1 minute ago, Hadron Collider said:

The scouts better be doing overtime for next season mate. That’s the only thing to look forward to now. Time to get proper quality into the team. 

There’s the small matter of getting rid of the shite we are lumbered with though.

Tavernier, Halliday, Davis, Kamara, fucking Ojo, Barker, Stewart, Jones, Morelos( yes he can get fucked too) Defoes done the list goes on and on 

1 minute ago, MurrayWilson said:

I was thinking after the 29th that something went wrong over In Dubai the way they have went to shit so suddenly. I now reckon having thought again that its purely down to the character, or lack of, within this squad. They have just shit themselves when the expectation and pressure ramped up after the win at parkhead. Youre either a winner or you aren't. And this lot aren't. 

We won during the week .There should be some .We just haven’t got enough or anywhere near consistently good enough for Rangers fc

You look at the time they have been here .That is what yardstick i use .Get the losers to fuck .Build again 

The losers will cost us 10 next season and 11/12 if they are still stinking the club out 

1 minute ago, Getstiffed said:

So we're going 6 in the middle at least?

Go 442 or 352.  Why not change it? what is the obsession playing a predictable 433 when it's obviously not working? Good managers learn and evolve.  Has Gerrard?

I honestly don’t know where we go from here. There’s not enough money in the Bank of England to sort this mess out. You look about that dross tonight and your struggling to find anyone who should be kept. I’ll give young Hagi a pass as he at least looked as if he was interested. As for the rest, they can fuck right off. 

2 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

Neither of them will be actively touted around because the money needs spent in the MF and front 3. Having to replace players we didn't really have to sell doesn't help us.

Priorities, sure. Dropping Goldson would be an acceptable start,but he can go if there's a sign of getting money for him.

I don't think we'll be the ones looking for new clubs for Barisic.

2 minutes ago, Kai_Johansen said:

Looks good in easy games, goes missing when needed!

Absolutely awful tonight. Hiding like f.uck and offers nothing. Heart of a mouse. Thankfully won't be here after the summer. And he is someone who people say 'knows what it's a all about'.  Laughable. 

3 minutes ago, Swagger said:

There’s the small matter of getting rid of the shite we are lumbered with though.

Tavernier, Halliday, Davis, Kamara, fucking Ojo, Barker, Stewart, Jones, Morelos( yes he can get fucked too) Defoes done the list goes on and on 

Posted something like that earlier in the thread mate. Just not the names. 

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

We won during the week .There should be some .We just haven’t got enough or anywhere near consistently good enough for Rangers fc

You look at the time they have been here .That is what yardstick i use .Get the losers to fuck .Build again 

The losers will cost us 10 next season and 11/12 if they are still stinking the club out 

I believe there was more pressure to win tonight than Wednesday, Europe is a free hit after the group stage. Probably nearly everyone expected us to go out, hence no pressure. Today we were expected to win and not one of these players looked like they could handle that. We need players with a different mind set, youre spot on with that.

2 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Posted something like that earlier in the thread mate. Just not the names. 

You could list pretty much the entire squad but that is obviously unrealistic

What we have is the basis of what we will be going with next season. 

You can gift wrap 10 for them now. We are nowhere near stopping them in fact 55 is more of a worry 

2 minutes ago, Badger said:

They only seem to show up against us.

Their pressing was the best I've seen against us this season, and their effort as good as anyones.

However, working away from home, I find myself watching Scottish football more, and Hearts just don't play like that every week - if they did they'd be challenging for Europe, not looking like getting relegated.

Regardless, that was a very poor performance from us, can't even say it was one of those games where the breaks didn't fall - Hearts didn't ride their luck tonight, they were good for their win.

100% that was deserved and if we had players with half as much grit as Naismith that fixture would have been won, you could say we raise our game in Europe as the team that trooped off the park victorious a mere 72 hours ago is Braga looked fuck all like the rag tag bunch serving up that tepid show of incompetence.

We have a manager, coaches, sports scientists, nutritionists, dieticians, guys analysing  guys this analysing that, guys studying  the opposition  and no doubt plenty more with little niche jobs getting paid plenty for their input.

I want to fuckin scream at the shite I just witnessed.

1 minute ago, Swagger said:

You could list pretty much the entire squad but that is obviously unrealistic

What we have is the basis of what we will be going with next season. 

You can gift wrap 10 for them now. We are nowhere near stopping them in fact 55 is more of a worry 

Just need to look forward to next year. I’ll never surrender to those bastards. We have to stop 10. We have to have more quality in the squad for next year. 

Archived