*****Official Hearts v Rangers Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

27 minutes ago, Jasper Blues said:

Sir Walter used to say that we needed two teams. 

One to play football in Europe and one to battle and fight in the league with a couple of footballers thrown in. 

You look at Walters team..

Weir, Miller, Big Jig, Naismith, Boyd, Thomson.

Scottish born and knew what was required and standards that were expected.

Subsidised with genuine quality and thats what won leagues and cup finals with 9 men.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Badger said:

They only seem to show up against us.

Their pressing was the best I've seen against us this season, and their effort as good as anyones.

However, working away from home, I find myself watching Scottish football more, and Hearts just don't play like that every week - if they did they'd be challenging for Europe, not looking like getting relegated.

Regardless, that was a very poor performance from us, can't even say it was one of those games where the breaks didn't fall - Hearts didn't ride their luck tonight, they were good for their win.

Twist this round and we only turn up against selik and in Europe. 

42 minutes ago, pcbear said:

Gerrard has more chance of the Livingstone job than the Liverpool job, to get that gig he would have had to pull up trees with us in a spectacular fashion and we would have loved that as our club would have been left in a  good solid state, the rest of the season will show what the man is made of as the honeymoon is well and truly over, am gutted.

Tonight I’m happy Liverpool got horsed

As I know that will probably hurt our manager more than that did for us today 

The match stats said it all.  Hearts were better in all areas.   One ONE  shot on target.  Weren't even playing for the draw.  No urgency.  First half about even but out run in second half with some very poor play. Tired legs?  The whole front line were invisible with best chances coming from Edmundson's wayward headers.

I currently live in a very "orange" part of Nederland.   Like many, I watched the game on TV and was riled right from the beginning (probably due to Amstel) at Joe Aribo blessing  himself as he came out of the tunnel.  If he was from a catholic S America or a Mediterranean country, I could accept but he is English.  Totally illogical, I know but I still shouted at  the screen.  Aribo did feck all else all game.

Tradition means nothing ever since SDM threw money about to recruit  players.

2 minutes ago, Blue Dutch 1690 said:

I currently live in a very "orange" part of Nederland.   Like many, I watched the game on TV and was riled right from the beginning (probably due to Amstel) at Joe Aribo blessing  himself as he came out of the tunnel.  If he was from a catholic S America or a Mediterranean country, I could accept but he is English.  Totally illogical, I know but I still shouted at  the screen.  Aribo did feck all else all game.

Fuck off 😂😂

6 minutes ago, Blue Dutch 1690 said:

It’s good to be living away from glesga at this time mate, if we had a sniff of the title this year I’d be itching for a wee holiday back hame but I don’t envy the boys back home after watching us capitulate since the winter break

im in Utrecht the now but we are buying a gaff in Amsterdam this summer, you’ll need to fill is in where Is good to watch games in the dam😉

24 minutes ago, Blue Dutch 1690 said:

You are ripping the piss and worth a watching 

12 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

It’s good to be living away from glesga at this time mate, if we had a sniff of the title this year I’d be itching for a wee holiday back hame but I don’t envy the boys back home after watching us capitulate since the winter break

im in Utrecht the now but we are buying a gaff in Amsterdam this summer, you’ll need to fill is in where Is good to watch games in the dam😉

If you are looking  for a sellik pub, I am sure he can help.:tu:

32 minutes ago, Blue Dutch 1690 said:

Holy Jamoli.

4 hours ago, Blue Dutch 1690 said:

Fucking obvious. Where is Gogzy?

6 hours ago, Blue Dutch 1690 said:

Goldson ,Aribo ,Katic ,Borna most probably all bless them selves 

Changed days playing for Rangers down at the winners enclosure 🤔

6 hours ago, Blue Dutch 1690 said:

You live in a particularly orange part?

Archived