We’ve got a league to win

AlCapone

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If they drew with Livi and Hibs (two away games they've had plenty bother with for a couple seasons now) and lost to us we'd head into the split 5 behind with a game in hand unless I'm wrong?

It's certainly possible, but very hard to see happening. 

7 minutes ago, TMB said:

We're 12 points behind and celtic have a far superior goal difference.  Even if we win our game in hand we'll still be 9 points behind.  celtic only have 10 games remaining can you see them dropping points in 4 of those games?  I can't.

They have away trips to Livingston and hibs coming up. Both grounds they have had issues with.  I think they could drop points there. 

However we would need a run of consistency we haven't yet showing in the league.  Can't see it 

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

You probably said the same about Braga. Keep Believin.

No because we’ve beaten better teams in Europe. We’ve now lost to Hearts, Killie and drew with St Johnstone in the past month. 

Blind stupid faith. 

Just now, fanaticCR said:

No because we’ve beaten better teams in Europe. We’ve now lost to Hearts, Killie and drew with St Johnstone in the past month. 

Blind stupid faith. 

Then I will remain blind and stupid for now thank-you.

5 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Superb. Not won 10 games in a row in about 15 year but now we are magically going to do it. 

I expect them to fucking try.

Im pretty sure you will be one of the first on here greeting if we do drop points, even though you think they might as well not bother trying.

3 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Im pretty sure you will be one of the first on here greeting if we do drop points, even though you think they might as well not bother trying.

Aye, that’s exactly what I’m saying, don’t try. 
It’s not even the fact we need to win 10 games in a row, it’s the fact we need the tarriers to pretty much lose half of their remaining games.

4 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Plus I won’t be on here greeting because I’m not a fucking idiot still thinking we’ll win the league. 

Archived