We’ve got a league to win

AlCapone

43 minutes ago, AlCapone said:

Win the next 4 games and it’s game on, it ain’t over till the fat lady sings so get behind the team and roar the bears on. We can still do this. 

I’ll remind those too young to remember, on the 24th of April 2005 we were 5 points behind the fhilth with 4 games to play, a month later we delivered on helicopter Sunday.

thank fuck we had no millennials in the dressing room back then. 

I would really love this to happen.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

They have away trips to Livingston and hibs coming up. Both grounds they have had issues with.  I think they could drop points there. 

However we would need a run of consistency we haven't yet showing in the league.  Can't see it 

celtic would need to drop points to Livingston, Hibs, we would need to beat them twice, and then we would be on top if we won every game we played.  We would need to go on an 11 game unbeaten run while they dropped points every other week.  Can't see it.

1 minute ago, TMB said:

celtic would need to drop points to Livingston, Hibs, we would need to beat them twice, and then we would be on top if we won every game we played.  We would need to go on an 11 game unbeaten run while they dropped points every other week.  Can't see it.

Positivity doesn’t guarantee results, but it’s our ticket to be in with a chance. Keep singing loud and proud and let the team feed off the energy and we're in with a chance.

1 hour ago, AlCapone said:

Win the next 4 games and it’s game on, it ain’t over till the fat lady sings so get behind the team and roar the bears on. We can still do this. 

I’ll remind those too young to remember, on the 24th of April 2005 we were 5 points behind the fhilth with 4 games to play, a month later we delivered on helicopter Sunday.

thank fuck we had no millennials in the dressing room back then. 

I was still positive until we dropped 2 more points last weekend. I thought we would get a lift from the comeback last Thursday but that didn't happen. We need the tarriers to drop 2 or 3 points somewhere before they come to Ibrox, then it could be a title race again provided we win that game. If they come to Ibrox still 12 points clear, even though we have a game in hand, we will be fast running out of games to catch them. 

celtic are 28 games in to the league season and they've lost twice and drew once.  They've dropped 8 points all season.  We would need them to drop more points in the last 10 games than they have during the previous 28 games.  This, while we go on to win every game we play.

They would need to completely collapse.  Maybe getting beat tonight will take a toll on them psychologically but only time will tell.  

10 minutes ago, tm91 said:

We will need to beat them twice and hope they get beat twice elsewhere. First is doable and it wouldn't surprise me if that actually happens. Second is never happening. 

I we beat them twice and win our game in hand would only need them to have 2 draws. I know it is still a long shot, but more feasible than them losing twice. 

Archived