We’ve got a league to win

AlCapone

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, King Jela said:

It's a good thing they've got 3 away game in a row to the only teams in the league that have took points off them then and we've got a game in hand. 

The attitude by some on here baffle me. The games are coming thick and fast and there's no hiding from them, might as well win them and hope for the best. 

It’s 12 points though mate,  I’m not building myself up for disappointment anymore so I’m going to expect the worst but hope for the best.  We managed it in 2005- remember those tims with the banner at ibrox after beating us 2-1 but we had an attitude to all games whereas now it’s like the players can either be arsed or not.

time will tell

40 minutes ago, King Jela said:

It's a good thing they've got 3 away game in a row to the only teams in the league that have took points off them then and we've got a game in hand. 

The attitude by some on here baffle me. The games are coming thick and fast and there's no hiding from them, might as well win them and hope for the best. 

They do, but they’ll come through them with the points they need. They’ve a team that knows how to win at this level. 

While we’re dropping points all over the place. 

Being realistic on an RM forum isn’t going to stop players trying or winning games, but  let’s not kid ourselves that we’re still in this league. Just setting up for a fall.

12 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

The leagues over ffs

If this lot react to last night the same way as they did to our win at the sty, I think you’re right😟

Or maybe we’ll finally get the long-awaited meltdown....

11 minutes ago, HG5 said:

If this lot react to last night the same way as they did to our win at the sty, I think you’re right😟

Or maybe we’ll finally get the long-awaited meltdown....

I badly want the meltdown to happen. It would be right up there with Helicopter Sunday and more recently Braga at home and Last 16 as far as emotions get imo:) 

2 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

I badly want the meltdown to happen. It would be right up there with Helicopter Sunday and more recently Braga at home and Last 16 as far as emotions get imo:) 

Likewise!

I’m just concerned that we won’t be in a position to capitalise, if the players are getting distracted / worn out with Europe.

Our players shouldnt be going out there with the mentality that its over...

At the end of the day none of us should pin our hopes on taking the league now but if we go out and win all of our games and keep the pressure on them, then who knows maybe they will slip somewhere.

I think the damage is already done.  Even if we win our game in hand and beat the filth home and away, we still fall short.

The worst thing about it is that for the most part, it’s been self inflicted.

I hope I’m wrong, but it’s looking unlikely.

On 28/02/2020 at 09:33, Hamie said:

The refs will make sure the fiddlers have the league in the bag. 

We need Var in this county asap.  The mhanks bleat scream and even write bloody books claiming the refs are against them when quite clearly they dont actually believe it, just smoke and mirrors hence why they dont want Var. 

I think we’ve made sure they’ve got the league in the bag ourselves just like every other trophy this season. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 27/02/2020 at 21:59, AlCapone said:

Win the next 4 games and it’s game on, it ain’t over till the fat lady sings so get behind the team and roar the bears on. We can still do this. 

I’ll remind those too young to remember, on the 24th of April 2005 we were 5 points behind the fhilth with 4 games to play, a month later we delivered on helicopter Sunday.

thank fuck we had no millennials in the dressing room back then. 

How did that go?

Archived