Sign in to follow this  
AlCapone

We’ve got a league to win

The refs will make sure the fiddlers have the league in the bag. 

We need Var in this county asap.  The mhanks bleat scream and even write bloody books claiming the refs are against them when quite clearly they dont actually believe it, just smoke and mirrors hence why they dont want Var. 

five stars likes this

11 hours ago, TamCoopz said:

An injury to edouard and griffiths to relapse, we’ll win our game in hand and hopefully 2 old firm games and hopefully they’ll lose a game against a wee shite team like livi or hibs

its nice to dream 

That isn't beyond the realms of possibility. They're fucking shite, Livi always give them a game and we're more than capable of beating them twice.

11 hours ago, fanaticCR said:

Aye, that’s exactly what I’m saying, don’t try. 
It’s not even the fact we need to win 10 games in a row, it’s the fact we need the tarriers to pretty much lose half of their remaining games.

It's a good thing they've got 3 away game in a row to the only teams in the league that have took points off them then and we've got a game in hand. 

The attitude by some on here baffle me. The games are coming thick and fast and there's no hiding from them, might as well win them and hope for the best. 

3 hours ago, glasgow argyle said:

Scottish Cup final is NOT the last game of the season 

9th of May for the cup final is a bit early :lol: Whoops

18 minutes ago, King Jela said:

It's a good thing they've got 3 away game in a row to the only teams in the league that have took points off them then and we've got a game in hand. 

The attitude by some on here baffle me. The games are coming thick and fast and there's no hiding from them, might as well win them and hope for the best. 

It’s 12 points though mate,  I’m not building myself up for disappointment anymore so I’m going to expect the worst but hope for the best.  We managed it in 2005- remember those tims with the banner at ibrox after beating us 2-1 but we had an attitude to all games whereas now it’s like the players can either be arsed or not.

time will tell

We need to start winning, put a bit of pressure on them and see how they cope.

They'll probably still win it but lets make it as difficult for them as possible.

But i suspect the players will want to focus on Europe and the cup.

40 minutes ago, King Jela said:

They do, but they’ll come through them with the points they need. They’ve a team that knows how to win at this level. 

While we’re dropping points all over the place. 

Being realistic on an RM forum isn’t going to stop players trying or winning games, but  let’s not kid ourselves that we’re still in this league. Just setting up for a fall.

Valance1690 and HG5 like this

12 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

The leagues over ffs

If this lot react to last night the same way as they did to our win at the sty, I think you’re right😟

Or maybe we’ll finally get the long-awaited meltdown....

scottyscott1963 likes this

11 minutes ago, HG5 said:

If this lot react to last night the same way as they did to our win at the sty, I think you’re right😟

Or maybe we’ll finally get the long-awaited meltdown....

I badly want the meltdown to happen. It would be right up there with Helicopter Sunday and more recently Braga at home and Last 16 as far as emotions get imo:) 

HG5 likes this

2 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

I badly want the meltdown to happen. It would be right up there with Helicopter Sunday and more recently Braga at home and Last 16 as far as emotions get imo:) 

Likewise!

I’m just concerned that we won’t be in a position to capitalise, if the players are getting distracted / worn out with Europe.

Our players shouldnt be going out there with the mentality that its over...

At the end of the day none of us should pin our hopes on taking the league now but if we go out and win all of our games and keep the pressure on them, then who knows maybe they will slip somewhere.

glasgow argyle likes this

I think the damage is already done.  Even if we win our game in hand and beat the filth home and away, we still fall short.

The worst thing about it is that for the most part, it’s been self inflicted.

I hope I’m wrong, but it’s looking unlikely.

glasgow argyle likes this

11 hours ago, TMB said:

This also assumes we'll win all of our remaining 11 games.

Goes without saying. We have probably already dropped too many points to win the league this year and certainly can't afford to drop any more. 

On 28/02/2020 at 09:33, Hamie said:

The refs will make sure the fiddlers have the league in the bag. 

We need Var in this county asap.  The mhanks bleat scream and even write bloody books claiming the refs are against them when quite clearly they dont actually believe it, just smoke and mirrors hence why they dont want Var. 

I think we’ve made sure they’ve got the league in the bag ourselves just like every other trophy this season. 

On 27/02/2020 at 21:59, fanaticCR said:

The leagues finished. 

So you’ll be happy for C*ltic to be crowned champions rather than the season to be null and void?

no ones won anything 

2 minutes ago, AlCapone said:

So you’ll be happy for C*ltic to be crowned champions rather than the season to be null and void?

no ones won anything 

:lol: :lol: