Police at the midden.

sassaaaa

Seem it before first hand in the 3-1 game at parkhead, Miller x2 and Laff. Hooper put them one up before HT and the coppers came out, one of them the biggest fucker of a cheeser. Came back out 3 more times that day, his face was tripping him. They don't hide it. 

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What the fuck was the copper even doing? It's his job to watch the crowd for trouble, not the players on the pitch. I'll be willing to put my fucking mortgage on him being a tarrier. Was fucking hilarious watching him get rag-dolled. 😂

I think the copper who grabbed Biel on the way by was full of his own importance. The video shows him pointing to the spaghetti on his cap as Biel turns back to him.
However, before the significance of this high and exalted braid can be realised Santos had him on his arse, no doubt it was hard to stop while rushing to join his mate.
I hope this officer learns that you have to earn respect before respect is shown to you. Therein lies the difference between a Police force and the Keystone Kops!
What a riddy of an outcome.

9 hours ago, sassaaaa said:

It’s good this is out on the open 

The double standard fuck pig gestapo bastards are very good at coordinating this little manoeuvre .Obviously with bheast fc cooperation ..When a goal is scored .At least 50/100 of them as if on queue march into that area where the away fans are 

Usually these scum bags get the clubs  stupid  but willing security guards  to do the dirty work 

These fuckers at Gestapo Scotland are out of control 

Do we think they will be doing that at Ibrox if a bheast player scores against us ? You know the answer 

9 hours ago, LV said:

I think that it's a problem with the rake of the stand they are worried about fans falling trying to get to the players celebrating.

Aye ok jobs worth .Your dad a fuck pig or what 

Don’t worry about these thing any other time .When they were smashing up our seats 

8 hours ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

The cops are a fucking joke. They hate to be made a cunt off.

Years ago we were on a night out and cops stopped us.

One searched my mate and took a condom out his wallet and said to him “Hoping to get lucky son” 

All my mate said was “Why, you offering big man” 

Cop hated everyone laughing so lifted him and gave him a night in the cells. Just a cunt.

No relevance whatsoever to this 

It’s much much more than being made a cunt of .

3 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

That many polis in the paedo dome and still no cunt arrested for child abuse??? Fuck police Scotland. 

At the very top .This organisation used to be full of bears .No it’s fucking rhancid with bheasts 

The match commander will be a green and grey .100% 

9 hours ago, tehgregster said:

Ridiculous patter from Police Scotland. Away fans/teams policed differently in the piggery than anywhere else in Scotland.

Police in Scotland are utter scumbags in these circumstances. Wth charging a player for wanting to celebrate with their own fans! Wankers under the scum thumb 

The player was assaulted by the copper. 

Now I'm sure that there will be people sending videos to Copenhagen showing how celtic players are allowed to celebrate including stealing a policeman's hat. I'm sure that there will be plenty of evidence of police overreacting to them that score against celtic. I'm sure that there will be plenty of videos showing how celtic players celebrate goals both at home and away and how it was dealt with.

Another cock up that should highlight their preferential treatment. 

Glad this happened not involving us .As it was going to happen to us in the future .Especially after our win there 

Looks like they have even ramped up their numbers too 

More cops than away fans .Standing doing fuck all until the opposition score 

What unbelievably scummy bastards that lot are 

Our club should have 200 security guys right in front of the scum ,next time they play us at Ibrox .Every one of them sticking their fat bodies in the way of any players that even think about going near the bheasts supporters 

Our club should get wise to this 

Get it fucking done 

of course the gestapo wouldn’t do that 

The police may have bitten off more than they can chew with this one.   Why were they on the pitch side?   This would only come into play if they could reasonably say that there was an honestly held belief that there would be significant public disorder if they were not pitch side.   This does not apply to players celebrating a goal.  If there is a generic belief that opposition players celebrating a goal at celtic park may cause disorder then questions have to be asked about the suitability of the venue to safely host events of this sort.  Bear in mind that the players ran towards their own fans.   Running towards the home fans could be construed to be an incitement to cause disorder. Being pitch side and crowd control within the stadium is the role of the stewards not the police.  A police officer has to be acting in accordance with the his or her duty to be lawful.   I would suggest that this particular officer has not been acting lawfully and may therefore have committed an assault on the Copenhagen player.  I am not a lawyer but I seriously think that Police Scotland are on proper dodgy ground with this one.

The match commander was right in the Copenhagen captains face after the game as they were saluting their fans, it was a full luminous yellow line (like Lenny's teeth) after the match.

I'm of the impression that the Police were deliberately over zealous with away teams, as they know what might happen in the side of the ground when they lose. I don't think it's a conspiracy, but more to do with tactics due to the potential of a certain home fans group in the  other corner.

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Our club should have 200 security guys right in front of the scum ,next time they play us at Ibrox .Every one of them sticking their fat bodies in the way of any players that even think about going near the bheasts supporters 

Our club should get wise to this 

Get it fucking done 

of course the gestapo wouldn’t do that 

Heres a thought, no away fans for the OF game.

24 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Heres a thought, no away fans for the OF game.

It’s a good thought mate .They have none in the Boca V River plate .Ajax v Feyenoord games . 

I would have to say ,you have to give them some for atmosphere and baiting material 

😀

28 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

The match commander was right in the Copenhagen captains face after the game as they were saluting their fans, it was a full luminous yellow line (like Lenny's teeth) after the match.

I'm of the impression that the Police were deliberately over zealous with away teams, as they know what might happen in the side of the ground when they lose. I don't think it's a conspiracy, but more to do with tactics due to the potential of a certain home fans group in the  other corner.

Disagree with you their mate 

You just can’t make excuses for them .Or give them preferential protection or treatment 

40 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

The relevance being the cops hate being made to look a cunt.

Only reason he’s been charged.

It’s a farce but no surprise here in gestapo state Scotland 

Only here in this poxy little land .

I can see the story  .Anthony had therapy for a month seeing his local priest     

Archived