Sign in to follow this  
MisterC

Leverkusen v Rangers 19/03/2020

Never been on an away trip abroad. I was thinking of traveling from London where I'll be that week and take a wee mid-weak trip to Leverkusen...

As I say, never done it before, doubt there will be tickets, but how will I go about getting them? For a start, posting here looking for two.

2 hours ago, Marky. said:

Never been on an away trip abroad. I was thinking of traveling from London where I'll be that week and take a wee mid-weak trip to Leverkusen...

As I say, never done it before, doubt there will be tickets, but how will I go about getting them? For a start, posting here looking for two.

Either get lucky and see a Rangers fan selling a ticket over there or Leverkusen will announce what they’re doing closer to time, you might struggle for reasonable price travel now though.

MisterC likes this

6 minutes ago, BEE said:

Either get lucky and see a Rangers fan selling a ticket over there or Leverkusen will announce what they’re doing closer to time, you might struggle for reasonable price travel now though.

Not bad from Heathrow where I’ll be that week anyway will do it on air miles.

One of those if I knew how to get a ticket I’d just go and book it. Don’t want to book without having a ticket though.

23 minutes ago, Marky. said:

Not bad from Heathrow where I’ll be that week anyway will do it on air miles.

One of those if I knew how to get a ticket I’d just go and book it. Don’t want to book without having a ticket though.

Might be worth checking leverkusen website 

Marky. likes this

25 minutes ago, MisterC said:

Might be worth checking leverkusen website 

Would love to be in the away end. Do it proper. I’ll take a look though, cheers mate.

MisterC likes this

On 29/02/2020 at 12:49, MisterC said:

You going mate?

Yeah, via Bristol out and Gatwick back. Yourself?

23 minutes ago, BEE said:

Yeah, via Bristol out and Gatwick back. Yourself?

Flying out via Heathrow and back via London city. Got hotel booked in dusseldorf 

3 hours ago, MisterC said:

Flying out via Heathrow and back via London city. Got hotel booked in dusseldorf 

I’m Cologne mate, maybe get you through there. Still limping about after ACL surgery so best behaviour for me :lol:

MisterC likes this

44 minutes ago, BEE said:

I’m Cologne mate, maybe get you through there. Still limping about after ACL surgery so best behaviour for me :lol:

Aye I'm sure our paths will cross over there and I'm sure you wont let your limp stop you from having a bonkers time

BEE likes this

On 28/02/2020 at 14:49, MisterC said:

Ticket requests for this in here folks.

I need 3 please away end or home end, I dont care. Thanks in advance 

You should get these easily now! 😀

Broxi95 likes this

Sign in to follow this