Where's Alfredo?

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, falkirkNS said:

Unfortunately hesxwent from 30 million in January to 10 million if we are lucky in the summer...

History again repeating itself.

the only difference this season to last is that we got through the group stages of the EL

29 minutes ago, Glory awaits said:

He’s came back 24 hours late from a break, hardly gonna blow yer career 

It's blew his he's at the biggest club he will ever feature at, with his attitude and indiscipline how can Rangers and Gerrard rely on a player when he just doesn't bother to turn up, the last chance we have domestically of winning anything when he know he's the only striker fit to play in the game.

How many more times is he going to fuck us about anyone is a fucking clown he has no respect for his manager the coaches and his teammates.

2 hours ago, Smile said:

It's blew his he's at the biggest club he will ever feature at, with his attitude and indiscipline how can Rangers and Gerrard rely on a player when he just doesn't bother to turn up, the last chance we have domestically of winning anything when he know he's the only striker fit to play in the game.

How many more times is he going to fuck us about anyone is a fucking clown he has no respect for his manager the coaches and his teammates.

Cold light of day.....should never have sanctioned him going to Colombia.  Sitting in a plane for 38 hours or so is fucking ridiculous before this game.  Corona virus risk as well. Flights delay risk due to lock downs. Just no way any of it makes sense.  Massive fuck up by Gerrard. Could have sanctioned going after game as league is gone and Kamberi available.

4 minutes ago, Boybluesy said:

Cold light of day.....should never have sanctioned him going to Colombia.  Sitting in a plane for 38 hours or so is fucking ridiculous before this game.  Corona virus risk as well. Flights delay risk due to lock downs. Just no way any of it makes sense.  Massive fuck up by Gerrard. Could have sanctioned going after game as league is gone and Kamberi available.

Unless his mum was in a really bad way that, with hindsight, would have been so much better a plan. 

5 hours ago, Smile said:

a guy at 23 just edging his way into the Columbia national team, prolific scorer in Europe & you think the peak of his career is gonna be playing in scotland. 

52 minutes ago, Glory awaits said:

a guy at 23 just edging his way into the Columbia national team, prolific scorer in Europe & you think the peak of his career is gonna be playing in scotland. 

It will be with his attitude and disciplinary record, 23 is not a young man or that young in players terms, why was he not picked for the Columbia squad by  Queiroz previously for the copa america?

54 minutes ago, Craiggybear said:

Out of curiosity,  what are folk thinking in terms of transfer value after the latest disciplinary action? 

I still think the European scoring record will get us close to 20mil for him. 

£13.50m

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/alfredo-morelos/profil/spieler/338962

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/alfredo-morelos/marktwertverlauf/spieler/338962

29 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

The amount of over reactionary shite in this thread. 
It’s like something from Kerryfail Street. 

When we are out on our arse in the Scottish Cup where we failed to score and the best striker in the land who just received another contract extension by us can't be bothered then I think eleven pages is an under reaction.

10 hours ago, Smile said:

You don't actually know why he was late back.    Also, we shouldn't have been told as it shouldn't have been made public.    Morelos is really good player and that hasn't changed.  He didn't miss the game, he wasn't selected.    His disciplinary record has improved this season despite the fact that Scottish refs treat him to a different code than everyone else.

12 minutes ago, King Jela said:

I can't believe we still have people defending him.

My bench mark to a bad player was that Pena guy. I don't think Morelos is any where near that bad as he was with his discipline. Although he does need to keep a check on his own misdemeanours otherwise he could end up ruining his career.   

Do we know for sure now that Morelos was dropped for being late back from Colombia  ?

Also possible he maybe was not in top physical or mental condition as well to play in the game because of the disciplinary breach ?

7 hours ago, bluenoz said:

When we are out on our arse in the Scottish Cup where we failed to score and the best striker in the land who just received another contract extension by us can't be bothered then I think eleven pages is an under reaction.

Aye so it was all Buffs fault we lost on Sunday. 
We bullied Hearts played them off the pitch created countless chances if only we had a striker to finish them

Oh wait...........

The stench in this thread is plain to see, pity we have Bears egging them on. 

6 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

My bench mark to a bad player was that Pena guy. I don't think Morelos is any where near that bad as he was with his discipline. Although he does need to keep a check on his own misdemeanours otherwise he could end up ruining his career.   

Pena 😂😂 

Can you list these misdemeanours that he is well on his to ruining his career from just like Pena??

Been reading through this thread. Some of the shite I’m reading is unreal.

Whatever the reasons were during the week, I still haven’t seen them confirmed, were/will be dealt with.

But for some on here on hearing rumours have got the guy at the end of his career.

Hes our player and he will be back playing for us.

28 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Pena 😂😂 

Can you list these misdemeanours that he is well on his to ruining his career from just like Pena??

• Top goal scorer 
  • Works hard
  • Does charity work 
  • Family man

I was actually defending the guy and being a tad facetious.  My point being Morelos's disciplinary record is nothing like Pena's was, I just felt as though he's getting it left right and centre at the moment and no-one knows the full story. 

Pena is my bench mark for a player with bad discipline. 🙂

Who the fuck knows what the story is. It maybe innocent or there maybe something not so savoury going on. The silence is causing the speculation, with his future lookng uncertain.

We see a story that Borna can go for 17 mil at the end of the season. Whilst 17 mil would be nice , you don't like hearing of our better players leaving.

We have stories all over the UK press about Gerrard considering his future..

None is really what we want to hear. All rather negative. 

Is there anything to any of it, or just negative press yet again to undermine us?

If he doesn’t want to be here then sit him down, agree to let him go at end of season if value met, shake hands and get him back into team and doing what he does best.

We can’t be without him and he can’t get his big move without doing well for us.

Another goal or two in Europe and his value rockets again

Archived