Where's Alfredo?

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm actually fucking sick of the amount of matches Morelos misses due to his discipline/petulance. This is just another on the list. 

Hes by far the best striker that's played for us in years but I wont be too disappointed when we sell him.

Just now, scottyc06 said:

Wisest move to come out with why he’s not in the squad? Surely could have been handled better to preserve the transfer fee!  I’m all for disciplining him but just don’t know how releasing the info helps us! 

I reckon they should've kept schtum as well, don't really see how this helps. No one needed to know that to be honest. 

5 minutes ago, GazzasOrangeFlute said:

Seen something last night that he wasn't going to be included but never took any notice in it fs.

Hope the wee guy is okay and gets his head held high and battles the demons he is facing.

Thanks a lot Scotland and the Media looks like your racist bile is taking its toll.

What?

He was given time off to go see his family, and he hasn't even the respect for his team or manager to come back when it was agreed he would?

Sick to death of our main striker missing games yet again!

10 minutes ago, fernando0606 said:

100% he is and all his family.

Goes on about what? 

He was desperate to put boot into Morelos there, trying his best to get McCoist to say something. Maybe he is pressured to act that way but it seemed obvious there.

10 minutes ago, nik2402 said:

Time for Morelos to go. Let the manager and us down again. We got away with it midweek when he let us down by being suspended again. Gerrard gives him time off to go home and he shows up late. Get him to fuck.

Fuck off with this pish man. Can't fucking stand cunts like this.

Just now, Albertzz said:

He was desperate to put boot into Morelos there, trying his best to get McCoist to say something. Maybe he is pressured to act that way but it seemed obvious there.

Didnt notice but hes defo one of us, he has to come across balanced. 

Sutton even had a go at him posting a photo of him, Ally and Mendes midweek

Archived