Where's Alfredo?

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, Tosh8 said:

I love Alfredo he’s the best striker we have had since Jelly but we need to be able to go forward without him, the forward position is our Achilles heel at the moment but Defoe should have no excuses today he’s played and scored against better. Let’s take it to these bastards tonight

Fuckin Jelly 

12 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Fuck off with this pish man. Can't fucking stand cunts like this.

He’s got a point though hasn’t he?

This will be the fourth game he’s missed since the turn of the year through his own petulance or stupidity.

He’s a quality player but how long do we continue giving him a pass for before we say enough is enough? 

Just now, GazzasOrangeFlute said:

Exactly what I was thinking.

Gerrard however telling the media I am not sure about. 

The “I picked players who want to be here” comment says it all for me. 

33 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

He’s got a point though hasn’t he?

This will be the fourth game he’s missed since the turn of the year through his own petulance or stupidity.

He’s a quality player but how long do we continue giving him a pass for before we say enough is enough? 

Nah actually he doesn't. "Get him to fuck" - fuck off, punish him yes but support and understand him.

What the boy's been subjected to by all comers is fucking unforgivable. Months upon months of negative story after negative story. Every wrong moved poured over and scrutinized to a level never before seen in this country.

No-one on here knows the circumstances around what he went home for or why he was late back.

It's right that the club have a disciplinary process in place and right that Gerrard has left him out for today's match.

The next move should be to show him how much he's loved and give him whatever help he needs. Both so he gets back onto the pitch doing what he does best, and so we protect an asset that should go for >£20 million, not let that transfer fee dwindle down from our own stupidity.

3 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Nah actually he doesn't. "Get him to fuck" - fuck off, punish him yes but support and understand him.

What the boy's been subjected to by all comers is fucking unforgivable. Months upon months of negative story after negative story. Every wrong moved poured over and scrutinized to a level never before seen in this country.

No-one on here knows the circumstances around what he went home for or why he was late back.

It's right that the club have a disciplinary process in place and right that Gerrard has left him out for today's match.

The next move should be to show him how much he's loved and give him whatever help he needs. Both so he gets back onto the pitch doing what he does best, and so we protect an asset that should go for >£20 million, not let that transfer fee dwindle down from our own stupidity.

And yet he’s still not helping himself by getting himself sent off for diving and ruled out of big European games because he gets himself booked for reacting like a petulant child.

We don’t know the circumstances surrounding why he was late back, but whatever the reason is it obviously hasn’t cut the mustard with Gerrard either.

What he’s been subjected to has been piss poor but he still isn’t helping himself and you can’t blame the supporters for starting to run out of patience with him.

1 minute ago, DBBTB said:

And yet he’s still not helping himself by getting himself sent off for diving and ruled out of big European games because he gets himself booked for reacting like a petulant child.

We don’t know the circumstances surrounding why he was late back, but whatever the reason is it obviously hasn’t cut the mustard with Gerrard either.

What he’s been subjected to has been piss poor but he still isn’t helping himself and you can’t blame the supporters for starting to run out of patience with him.

The diving I'll give you, but fuck off with the bit in bold for fuck sake. Players do what he did (and did during the same match) and don't get booked for it. He should never have been booked for the foul on Brown that enabled the cunt ref to send him off either

9 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

The diving I'll give you, but fuck off with the bit in bold for fuck sake. Players do what he did (and did during the same match) and don't get booked for it. He should never have been booked for the foul on Brown that enabled the cunt ref to send him off either

Nah I won’t fuck off with that bit.

He’s got a reputation now which makes him an easy target, but a lot of it is self inflicted and after looking like he had turned a corner a few months back it appears that he’s reverted to type.

I hope he’s back and scoring goals soon but right now i’m pissed off at his inability to grow up and how it is repeatedly leaving us without him for important games.

1 hour ago, EatDolphins said:

In hindsight january was the time to cash in. He's been useless since then and the league is over.

No one made a bid in January do selling him wasn’t an option.  Anyone bids £20m+ in the summer and I think we’ll take it.  

Archived