Sign in to follow this  
East Enclosure Row N

Where's Alfredo?

So frustrating should be first name on the team sheet!  but has let us down so many times with his petulance, diving and recklessness. He needs to go the Scottish media have done their job and fucked him. Thanks for everything buff

2 minutes ago, tannerall said:

So the official view of RM posters is that he  was held up getting back here on time because his mum was writing his transfer request ?

No

5 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Not surprised he’s chucked it if he actually has the way he has been treated in Scotland and no backing by the club. 

I know you defend him to the hilt CB but if he has came back late knowing full well that he was the only choice to start then that is poor and he was rightly dropped.....regardless where we are in life no player is bigger than the club.....well those were the beliefs I grew up with 

Smile and cstamomusa like this

Not a blind bit of difference would he have made tonight, would probably have got his marching orders which would have suited him as he could have fucked off back home again on another jaunt. 

4 minutes ago, The Blues said:

If he can score a few in the run in we can get a decent price for him....

12 goals in the league and then chucks the towel in every season after December, who's going to pay big money for that record.

1 minute ago, hammer93 said:

I know you defend him to the hilt CB but if he has came back late knowing full well that he was the only choice to start then that is poor and he was rightly dropped.....regardless where we are in life no player is bigger than the club.....well those were the beliefs I grew up with 

I agree he has no one to blame but himself this time and he has let us down. 
But the club have to be asking why the star player that was ripping the league and Europe apart just 8 weeks ago, is suddenly so out of form and getting back late from going home. 
For me it’s fairly easy to see why. It’s been operation Get Morelos since we beat the scum, he went home for his break during the break he would be treated like a human being then he has to come back to the media in full frenzy mode, he must’ve thought what the fuck is this, couple that with his wife expecting their first child. He then gets a chance to get away from the shitstorm again, the biggest surprise is he even came back at all. 

Sweetheart and hammer93 like this

35 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

We did have striking options though we had a guy fit enough to sit on the bench, he should have started and Gerrard should have changed his system to allow him to play in a 2 up top 

Morelos fucked it for Rangers FC. I love the guy to bits but he has let the entire club and fanbase down and it's 100% on him. 

Yup. You imagine we must have had a game plan written up from scouting Hearts, watching what went wrong last time and then when he doesn't turn up to training all that goes out the window. 

That's not excuse the players, they should have been able to at least show up today. They looked unsure and scared of getting hurt. Part of that is their own fragile mentality but part of it has to be the disruption to our own match preparations too. Maybe we lose today, even if Alfredo was involved, but the reality is he certainly damaged our chances.

Hearts had a week to work on something they already executed well previously, we punted the ball to Greg Stewart or faffed about with it at the back because going long was pointless. The disruption there is obvious, not having an alternative which is at least somewhat comparable to Morelos in style of play fucks us too.

Time to sell him, time to accept we won't get as much as we hoped.

People can look to the unfair cards he receives, the unfair racial abuse he receives, the relentless attacks by the media and rightfully feel sorry for him. But his attitude at times, his petulance, his failure to learn and his selfishness to the team cause are what has done it for me. I have defended and admired this kid since day one but his stupid yellow card against Braga was the last straw for me,  today was the icing. His attitude since Braga has  been nothing short of shocking. The media have won, of that there is no doubt but he is no longer of great value to us when he has played about 4 games only this year. Time to sell.

3 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

I agree he has no one to blame but himself this time and he has let us down. 
But the club have to be asking why the star player that was ripping the league and Europe apart just 8 weeks ago, is suddenly so out of form and getting back late from going home. 
For me it’s fairly easy to see why. It’s been operation Get Morelos since we beat the scum, he went home for his break during the break he would be treated like a human being then he has to come back to the media in full frenzy mode, he must’ve thought what the fuck is this, couple that with his wife expecting their first child. He then gets a chance to get away from the shitstorm again, the biggest surprise is he even came back at all. 

I do see both sides tbh but he still has to be professional with us....his body language has been off for weeks now.....everything is now a major clusterfuck again 

Courtyard Bear likes this

Watched a thing on YouTube last week about Eric Cantona’s time at United & how fergie treated him differently from other players in the squad, he got away with more, got more slack than the others in squad, but fergie knew it was worth it as iver the season he would give more back.... same rules apply with Morelos.

Just now, hammer93 said:

I do see both sides tbh but he still has to be professional with us....his body language has been off for weeks now.....everything is now a major clusterfuck again 

Club looks a complete shambles. 

This guy has let the team down to many times this season . In my eyes he dose not want to be at our club.  I noticed last week at st Johnston he went right up tunnel when he got subbed.  

We should just let him go but will any one take him 

He's done here. He knew tonight was the biggest game of our season now that the league is realistically over,  knew how important he is to the team and how his teammates have rallied round him when he has let them down in the past and he goes and let's them (and the supporters) down again. 

Given our lack of options I would have played him tonight, fine him heavily and stick a rocket up his arse, but if only for self preservation Gerrard should have had him up top.

Sergio Ramos has 27 red cards in his career, Morelos has 5, if I thought he would turn into Ramos I wouldn't give a flying fcuk about his indicipline, it's his attitude that lets him down, and on this occasion he's let  everyone at the club down, he's on his way back to Columbia, he will never play in the EPL!

13 minutes ago, Jamie said:

This guy has let the team down to many times this season . In my eyes he dose not want to be at our club.  I noticed last week at st Johnston he went right up tunnel when he got subbed.  

We should just let him go but will any one take him 

That would make the club look like the complete clusterfuck it is if we simple wash our hands of him. 

36 minutes ago, Zappa6995 said:

Not a blind bit of difference would he have made tonight, would probably have got his marching orders which would have suited him as he could have fucked off back home again on another jaunt. 

You’re probably right. His scowling fucking face wouldn’t have helped matters. Doesn’t get away from the fact he appears to have let the club down again. 
Get him punted 

Problem with Alfredo is that when next season kicks off he will be 24. Yes that's young, but in football terms, you are near the point of perhaps missing out on the big team / league & money. Last two seasons he has missed over 10 games through suspension I think the number is about 13 and tonight will be 14. Last two transfer windows no club of any note have tabled a proper bid to buy him. Given his recent form I don't expect any this summer. If he doesn't mature very quickly he will be just another player who had a couple of good seasons then disappeared.

Our main striker fucking about on the eve of the biggest game of the season? Well done.

Ive defended him through thick and thin but he his head is clearly elsewhere at this point. His value is also fucked at this point.

2 minutes ago, Kai_Johansen said:

Sergio Ramos has 27 red cards in his career, Morelos has 5, if I thought he would turn into Ramos I wouldn't give a flying fcuk about his indicipline, it's his attitude that lets him down, and on this occasion he's let  everyone at the club down, he's on his way back to Columbia, he will never play in the EPL!

He’s never good enough for the EPL. Middle of the English championship is about as far as he’ll get