Where's Alfredo?

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, Glory awaits said:

Watched a thing on YouTube last week about Eric Cantona’s time at United & how fergie treated him differently from other players in the squad, he got away with more, got more slack than the others in squad, but fergie knew it was worth it as iver the season he would give more back.... same rules apply with Morelos.

Problem is Morelos is no Cantona!

6 minutes ago, Jamie said:

He has not being a team player 

Why waste our time with a player that's not interested 

It's not Rangers fault what he gets up to in his personal life 

Why??? Because he is the biggest asset we have ever had at the club and if we can’t develop him and sell him for every penny we can we might as well just chuck it. 

You make him interested you defend him to the hilt in the media and stand up for him against some of the worst racist shite I’ve ever seen in Scottish Football. 

What does he get up to in his personal life??? I’m all ears let us all know what he gets up to?? 

If we can’t do all that what chance do you think we have of getting any other young player to come and play for us and develop his career, especially a foreign black player. 

8 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I believe he has self-inflicted himself out of a move to a big time club. No-one will want to touch him.

Don’t honestly think he was going to one of the big clubs but he was definitely going for a good sum of money. 
We won’t be rebuilding a fucked up squad with what we do get. 

Just now, ritchieshearercaldow said:

His form has gone, doesn’t seem interested. He’ll  be off to the first club that will take him, I think he’s had enough of the shithole  country, the press, his private life, the refs, who would blame him

Sorry mate I would blame him, he's his own worst enemy and it must be a right Bastard getting by on probs around 25k or so a week.

The manager has called him our most important player more than once, so why not give Alfie some leeway? Would most of the team not have wanted him out there whatever he had done, given the lack of firepower we found ourselves with. Cutting off our nose to spite our face sounds about right.

4 minutes ago, Barasa said:

The manager has called him our most important player more than once, so why not give Alfie some leeway? Would most of the team not have wanted him out there whatever he had done, given the lack of firepower we found ourselves with. Cutting off our nose to spite our face sounds about right.

Ojo 🤔🤔🤔fucking disgraceful 

17 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

So he was a day late back, let's drop him  and make a point and fuck the Scottish cup

fucking idiot Gerrard 

You have a very short memory. He has let down his teammates many times before. If you don't train in a week, you don'y play. It is that simple. He even looks heavier and slower. Anyone who backs Morelos over Gerrard on this one is an idiot.

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

You have a very short memory. He has let down his teammates many times before. If you don't train in a week, you don'y play. It is that simple. He even looks heavier and slower. Anyone who backs Morelos over Gerrard on this one is an idiot.

Contradicting yourself a bit, your right let down his teammates all season and Gerrard did fuck all

comes back 1 day late, which he sanctioned the trip, why ? It was the biggest game of the season

also said he missed all the preparation ? We were away Tuesday/ wed in braga so he missed 1 day as he excused him the monday

so wtf is Gerrard talking about

1 hour ago, a_staunch_prod said:

Anybody thinking Morelos is worth 20million is deluded. He's a fucking liability and always has been.

We will be lucky to get 2million at the end of this season.

You are absolutely spot on. Morelos will leave for less than 5 million. That’s a fact 

1 hour ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

He’s def not got the same pull or attraction as he would have had 2/3 months ago 

I’d go as far as to say his value has probably more than halved since Dec.  it’s a big shame because we should probably sell him in order to rebuild in the summer. But what could have been a 30 million windfall is more likely to be about 12 million, unless he scores the winning hattrick in the EL final. 

2 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Contradicting yourself a bit, your right let down his teammates all season and Gerrard did fuck all

comes back 1 day late, which he sanctioned the trip, why ? It was the biggest game of the season

also said he missed all the preparation ? We were away Tuesday/ wed in braga so he missed 1 day as he excused him the monday

so wtf is Gerrard talking about

I agree, he should have been disciplined by the club last year but Gerrard's decision was the right one. Morelos abused the generosity he was given. Did he cost us the game today? I don't think we were ever winning it but we may have sneaked us a replay. Tbh, there is no way I would start him on Wed.

Archived