Where's Alfredo?

15 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Whole thing is fucking stupid. The guy isn't available to us for a game because of his indiscipline, so Gerrard lets him travel home to Colombia instead of travelling to Braga with the team.

Then he has to punish him for being late back so he doesn't select him today. What for? How is it a punishment?

Should have been fined.

Spot on , fined and fuck all said about it in public.........

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Kai_Johansen said:

Sergio Ramos has 27 red cards in his career, Morelos has 5, if I thought he would turn into Ramos I wouldn't give a flying fcuk about his indicipline, it's his attitude that lets him down, and on this occasion he's let  everyone at the club down, he's on his way back to Columbia, he will never play in the EPL!

Ramos is always in danger of being carded, but fuck me you’d accept it for what he brings to the table. Knows what it means to win at all costs and that in itself is the main factor in the majority of his dismissals. Could do with a leader like that cunt at Ibrox 

Your Sunday league team is in the quarter final, your top player arrives with a drink in him? Do you fuck him off? Not a chance.

Laugh if you want but it's all relative.

39 minutes ago, Barasa said:

Your Sunday league team is in the quarter final, your top player arrives with a drink in him? Do you fuck him off? Not a chance.

Laugh if you want but it's all relative.

If the Sunday league team Top Lad has let his team down countless times in countless massive games 2 seasons in a row, and hasn't scored since boxing day last year, then yeah, fuck him.

Cause that's all relative too. 

40 million starting price to some on here a couple of months ago🤦🏻‍♂️ He’s been up and down like a whores drawers since he’s signed and never went a full season without costing us more than he’s given. If we get offered ten then take it and don’t look back, can’t be fucked with the circus that surrounds him he’s just not worth it.

18 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

I've got this nagging thought in the back of my mind that Alfredo is trying to play the coaching staff.

Wee unnecessary yellow here, week off. Chance to go back home for a while.

I said the same when he got booked in the braga first leg, he's at it here ,it looked intentional to throw your hands towards the ref

like that

3 hours ago, tomger said:

I thank Alfredo for all his goals and good memories, but he's let us down with red cards, diving and missing games too often. Time to move on and sell 

With all my heart .He has given us some nice moments .Not nearly enough massive ones 

Hopefully SG and the club now realise he is taking the piss .His form lately has been off .And it looks like a petted lip job 

That sickens me for all the times we have backed him

South American players in our climate can not be trusted .There is so much history of this 

1 hour ago, muldoon1690 said:

40 million starting price to some on here a couple of months ago🤦🏻‍♂️ He’s been up and down like a whores drawers since he’s signed and never went a full season without costing us more than he’s given. If we get offered ten then take it and don’t look back, can’t be fucked with the circus that surrounds him he’s just not worth it.

He isn’t as we aren’t winning trophies ,he is constantly letting us down ,not counting the biased red cards .We have backed him and he repays is with 🤔🤔

He doesn’t give a fuck about us .We are a stepping stone 

And I don’t care what the taigs have done .We can’t carry him .He is a passenger to our progress .Even if it kills some to admit it 

let’s not forget the countless sitters 

and 100% fails on one on ones in important games 

1 hour ago, theblueoysterbar said:

I've got this nagging thought in the back of my mind that Alfredo is trying to play the coaching staff.

He went home during winter break and showed up late in Dubai. Something fishy going on.

Know suhin, ave backed the boy every single incident in Scottish football. But a don’t give a fuck, you’re on circa 30k a year, you fucking turn up when you’re told a don’t give a fuck what’s going on. 

Basic respect and decency. 

This incident literally sums us up since January btw, fucking hopeless

1 hour ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Tbf I have never seen a professional striker as poor as Alfie at diving. 

Not only that he gets caught every single time and is lucky not to have seen more second yellows.

sometimes he’s in very good positions. 

You might actually be  on to something

Can’t understand people in this thread suggesting he should have played regardless. Gerrard has no option here regardless if it had a derogatory effect on our team selection as no doubt it did. You can’t in any walk of life rock up a day late, especially when you’re given compassionate leave due to your own stupidity for missing a game, then walk back into selection. What sort of message would that send out to the rest of the squad ffs. One person caused this and it’s not Gerrard. 

4 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Can’t understand people in this thread suggesting he should have played regardless. Gerrard has no option here regardless if it had a derogatory effect on our team selection as no doubt it did. You can’t in any walk of life rock up a day late, especially when you’re given compassionate leave due to your own stupidity for missing a game, then walk back into selection. What sort of message would that send out to the rest of the squad ffs. One person caused this and it’s not Gerrard. 

To be fair Gerrard could have fined him, kicked him up the arse and demanded a performance off him.

Instead he left him out the team. I don't get that at all.

1 minute ago, theblueoysterbar said:

To be fair Gerrard could have fined him, kicked him up the arse and demanded a performance off him.

To show him he cant do whatever he pleases and still expect to play. Would set a terrible precedent. 

3 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

I get that mate and just on football reason alone that’s the answer but there has got to be a limit no matter how good you are. Cunt of a situation to place the management in mate. 

Archived