There's no recovering from this

RangersMedia

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Gerrard will not get sacked.

I hope a team comes in for him and gives us compensation.

I said on here if he stays that he literally needs to rip that squad up and a couple of posters called bullshit.

Tonight reinforced my view.

I hope to fuck he stays, but if he doesn't then someone else will need to rip that squad up and people are fucking mental if they think someone is going to do that and win us the league in one season.

He needs patience and loyalty.

Just now, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

I hope to fuck he stays, but if he doesn't then someone else will need to rip that squad up and people are fucking mental if they think someone is going to do that and win us the league in one season.

He’s had plenty of both.

That Tonight was beyond pitiful.

1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Absolute nonsense , do you really want to give this guy even more money and go in again next year ?

7 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Gerrard will not get sacked.

I hope a team comes in for him and gives us compensation.

I said on here if he stays that he literally needs to rip that squad up and a couple of posters called bullshit.

Tonight reinforced my view.

Nobody that he would want to manage is going to come in for him based on his record so far with us

Gerrard, when asked about his future.

"I just need to think. I need to think. I am feeling pain right now because I want to win here, I am desperate to win here. Looking from the side today, I didn’t get the impression that the feeling amongst my players was the same."

so either Gerrard goes or the players do.

7 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Any other previous manager puts in a 2month domestic shift like he has would be sacked by now. The experiment was last season, the patience and loyalty was this season and to win zero again, having bought a £7m player in the summer let alone others, is simply unforgivable. The game is up.

1 minute ago, Moody Blue said:

Any other previous manager puts in a 2month domestic shift like he has would be sacked by now. The experiment was last season, the patience and loyalty was this season and to win zero again, having bought a £7m player in the summer let alone others, is simply unforgivable. The game is up.

I understand the feeling but mate I just strongly disagree.

People just want change without realizing that the consequences could be someone like McInnes. And I get that I keep going back to McInnes because he was offered it, when it obviously could be someone else, but given the names linked before Gerrard was brought in I'm not holding out much hope for someone who is a definite improvement and who has to win the league next season.

2 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Hope you are right because if hes here next year we have zero chance of stopping them..........

What chance do you genuinely think we have if he's not?

Surely we have to have a greater chance of stopping them by him improving on this season rather than starting all over.

27 minutes ago, sRcFoCt said:

Its nights like this I wished i had coronavirus

Mate I'm not sure if it's Coronavirus but I'm in my bed with some sort of flu and trust me watching that utter pish at 430am local time whilst sick makes me wish for more than Coronavirus.... Fucking give me a wee dose of the Ebola and be done with it. 

2 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

What chance do you genuinely think we have if he's not?

Surely we have to have a greater chance of stopping them by him improving on this season rather than starting all over.

All about opinions and mines are the exact opposite of yours.

The guy i touted for us long before Gerrard came has just pumped Liverpool 3-0 btw.........

48 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Psychologically, that dressing room has a loser's mentality. The big players in the team continue to fail to turn up when the game turns into a battle. Gerrard continues to fail to turn up when the game turns into a battle, not having a clue how to change things or what to do. 

Technically there's absolutely no question these players are good enough but unfortunately mentally they're absolutely nowhere near it. Teams know they can get at us and our players go into their shells and stop taking responsibility and passing the buck on to others 

We're utterly fucked and there's no chance we are stopping 10 next year, we simply do not have the budget to make wholesale changes to this team to find players who might not be as good but have the right attitude and mentality. 

Most of the players aren’t built for the spl. They have talent but get no chance to show it in the league, Europe’s a different beast and seems to be their grounding.  We need some hard charging cunts brought in during the summer, particularly at the back. 

If there was ever a time to change the formation it was today. An away game to a place where we struggle and without Morelos. Imagine asking Stewart to lead the line on his own? What was he thinking? And if the Morelos saga wasn't bad enough, his "couldn't give a fuck" attitude meant we had to sacrifice Hagi to play Stewart at CF and that didn't help matters either. Season over.

Just now, The Godfather said:

Does sticking with something thats not worked in 18 months ever work? 

Klopp didn't work for more than 18 months I think?

Gerrard hasn't worked for 2 months I would say.

1st 12 months was rebuild, n until xmas everything was going smoothly 

15 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Absolute nonsense , do you really want to give this guy even more money and go in again next year ?

To be honest mate, this board is clueless and will bring in shite after Gerrard as well. They were a baw hair from signing McInnes and look at the managers before Gerrard. The money will be wasted regardless. 

Archived