There's no recovering from this

RangersMedia

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Might be in the minority here(not the first time) but I honestly think other managers get more out of these players, domestically at least.

The squad is there to challenge the scum, we don't have a tactical and versatile manager to make the difference in my view.

I don’t think they would tbh..

The Scottish league is unique, we have players like Kent and Aribo who have talent but lack heart and spirit.

every time Aribo went up for a header he’s looking behind him to see if he’s going to get hit.

1 minute ago, Brian Fantana said:

To be honest mate, this board is clueless and will bring in shite after Gerrard as well. They were a baw hair from signing McInnes and look at the managers before Gerrard. The money will be wasted regardless. 

Totally agree , still wouldnt have gave him the job.

I know most on here will come out with the , hes crazy remark, but i always though we should have got Nigel Pearson..........

2 minutes ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

I don't think Gerrard is quitting. Looks like hes done with several players he thought he could trust

If that's the case it looks like we will be playing 5 a sides on Wednesday night.

Docherty and Murphy are not world beaters but know what it is about and can score a goal, we could still be playing now and the Hearts keeper would still be scratching his arse, I hope our players are as gutted as us but I doubt it.

18 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

The Hagi part is completely wrong.

He could have dropped Davis, played Hagi or Aribo inside.

Bringing on Ojo for Arfield was a shambles.

There was so much wrong with today, but that was a rotten decision. 

36 minutes ago, McKissock said:

There was so much wrong with today, but that was a rotten decision. 

It wasnt, well not on paper, he moved aribo to centre mid and put ojo wide as he seen kent and aribo were getting space out wide

Unfortunately ojo hasnt kicked a ball in months, even match fit he's not the best

2 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

No it shows our tactically naive manager is the problem

How can he beat teams all over Europe then? The amount of chances we miss ain't down to tactics and I agree he is still learning so makes mistakes but this is on the players 

7 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

No it shows our tactically naive manager is the problem

No it doesn't!!

Europe is where we need the tactics!

Not in battles at Tyne castle etc..

You need fighters n mental strength not tactics

Braga was a tactical masterclass and yes the players done the job but today was about winning headers n 50/50 zero to do with tactics

Archived