There's no recovering from this

RangersMedia

57 minutes ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

I don't think Gerrard is quitting. Looks like hes done with several players he thought he could trust

6 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

No it shows our tactically naive manager is the problem

he should start on wed by making a statement  drop tav for young Paterson and maybe a few more

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

It wasnt, well not on paper, he moved aribo to centre mid and put ojo wide as he seen kent and aribo were getting space out wide

Unfortunately ojo hasnt kicked a ball in months, even match fit he's not the best

Yeah, on paper I can understand it.

In the context of the match, the way we were performing and our lack of mental strength at a venue we have struggled at already this season - bringing Ojo on, a player who's own mental strength has already been questioned, felt like a poor call. Hagi didn't exactly lift us either, but it felt like it would have made more sense to look for him to give some inspiration.

53 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Totally agree , still wouldnt have gave him the job.

I know most on here will come out with the , hes crazy remark, but i always though we should have got Nigel Pearson..........

Won 1 in 5, sitting outside of the bottom three by a goal. Sacked by OH Leuven after losing more games than he won. Sacked by his previous two clubs before that because he's a difficult cunt to work with.

I get that managing up here is different but he's not got a track record to indicate he'd be a definite improvement on Gerrard or good for our club.

I’d like nothing more than seeing the entire team dropped but it’s unfair on younger players coming in under these circumstances.

Id actually stick with the team that started tonight. Let these arseholes run out in a stadium with thousands of empty seats- don’t let them fucking hide. 
Season is over - let them have the embarrassment of seeing it through 

5 minutes ago, Nk89 said:

No it doesn't!!

Europe is where we need the tactics!

Not in battles at Tyne castle etc..

You need fighters n mental strength not tactics

Braga was a tactical masterclass and yes the players done the job but today was about winning headers n 50/50 zero to do with tactics

Pish, st johnstone last week showed his tactics are shite in this backwater country, every manager has him sussed up here, flood the middle part of the pitch, isolate our front man and we're humped

3 minutes ago, McKissock said:

Yeah, on paper I can understand it.

In the context of the match, the way we were performing and our lack of mental strength at a venue we have struggled at already this season - bringing Ojo on, a player who's own mental strength has already been questioned, felt like a poor call. Hagi didn't exactly lift us either, but it felt like it would have made more sense to look for him to give some inspiration.

Hagi probably wouldnt have seen much of the ball in the middle anyway, hearts missed the midfield out and we were shite getting it to them

That tonight is right up there with one of the most gutting feelings watching this team for 40 odd years. There have been plenty of lows recently but the team dropped another level tonight. 
I laughed like fuck at them getting pumped on Thursday but this tonight is a hundred times worse.

When you think we can’t get any worse we blow our last chance of the season while celtic only have to turn up to win another treble 

fucking scunnered 

1 hour ago, gmcf said:

Hard to disagree with that . 

On our day we're a match for anyone , but once getting ourselves into poll position we just seem to collapse . Frustrating , because I'd love to see tlb handle pressure if we could have just sustained top spot for a few weeks . 

To be fair mate .Any team would say that about their own team and club 

We aren’t a match for anyone domestically 

His record is a disgrace 

3 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Won 1 in 5, sitting outside of the bottom three by a goal. Sacked by OH Leuven after losing more games than he won. Sacked by his previous two clubs before that because he's a difficult cunt to work with.

I get that managing up here is different but he's not got a track record to indicate he'd be a definite improvement on Gerrard or good for our club.

So you ran to Wiki because you knew fuck all about him  and also missed the facts that it was him that put the Leicester team together that won the league. Was brought in to save Watford from relegation and thats what he will do. Nobody came close to beating Liverpool all season till today.

The guy is exactly the type of manager we need IMO , has plenty experience to do damage up here and takes no bullshit from anybody......

1 minute ago, Ivybank said:

Unless we get a big cash injection ,which won't happen, we won't win anything for years

Seemingly marshall jnr was somewhere the other day talking about major investment this summer, few bears on twitter overheard him, maybe the alex rae story was put off because we were so close to the tarriers after new year 

7 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Pish, st johnstone last week showed his tactics are shite in this backwater country, every manager has him sussed up here, flood the middle part of the pitch, isolate our front man and we're humped

We turned that game around with changes? Then Katic done Katic defending?

9 minutes ago, Swagger said:

I’d like nothing more than seeing the entire team dropped but it’s unfair on younger players coming in under these circumstances.

Id actually stick with the team that started tonight. Let these arseholes run out in a stadium with thousands of empty seats- don’t let them fucking hide. 
Season is over - let them have the embarrassment of seeing it through 

As much as I want Gerrard gone, if hes to stay then that's exactly what I'd want to see on Wednesday 

Fuck throwing in some youngsters now, it would be detrimental to their development to have them come in to what will be a toxic as fuck stadium. 

Just now, sassaaaa said:

So you ran to Wiki because you knew fuck all about him  and also missed the facts that it was him that put the Leicester team together that won the league. Was brought in to save Watford from relegation and thats what he will do. Nobody came close to beating Liverpool all season till today.

The guy is exactly the type of manager we need IMO , has plenty experience to do damage up here and takes no bullshit from anybody......

Guilty.

I don't need Wiki though to tell me he's completely fucking mental with his bizarre comments in the media, fighting with cunts on the pitch, or that he led that title winning team he built to bottom of the league when he was sacked.

23 minutes ago, Zappa6995 said:

I sincerely hope so, its long long overdue

I absolutely don’t think he will 

He won’t risk us fucking up his only credible part of his Cv 

That will be all he cares about 

And sadly another win will see most of these players still there next season 

It would make you weep

2 minutes ago, Nk89 said:

We turned that game around with changes? Then Katic done Katic defending?

So his original tactics didnt work, the same fucking system he used today and the same system he uses in europe

Every man, woman and fucking dug can see his 433 is nullified now in scotland, its a shambles, 2 number tens and one striker in this backwater country is a joke

1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Guilty.

I don't need Wiki though to tell me he's completely fucking mental with his bizarre comments in the media, fighting with cunts on the pitch, or that he led that title winning team he built to bottom of the league when he was sacked.

Exactly the same type of remarks i got when i suggested we get him before Gerrard.

Gerrards worked out well eh ?

His contract runs till the end of the season and i would have him in a heartbeat over Gerrard.

1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

We badly miss someone like mccrorie in the middle

100%. Not convinced McCrorie is the answer but a ‘destroyer’ type player is needed and has been since we came back up. We rarely lose games when McCrorie played - an upgrade on him has to be a priority in the summer. I don’t care if they maybe aren’t the greatest passer or playmaker in the world but you need those legs & aggression 

I agree that tactics should be able to be changed game to game and within games but we need strong mentality from our players. In a game that was always going to be a battle I would never have Davis in central midfield for a start nor Aribo to start and certainly not even think about Ojo joining the fray. I would want battlers and I would have given Alfredo the incentive to show how he could make up for his indiscretion.

Archived