There's no recovering from this

RangersMedia

Said since before Gerrard that our target should be remaining top dogs in Scotland far to many cunts are caught up in this 10IAR shite

Fuck 10 what real big effect will it have on our lives as Rangers fans ffs let them sing about 10 in 50year just like they do with 67 fuck them

What I can't and won't accept is them overtaking us in terms of league's am 30 been a Rangers fan all my days and never once has our place as Scotland biggest and best football club been under threat like now.

Get yourself together Rangers ffs

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Said since before Gerrard that our target should be remaining top dogs in Scotland far to many cunts are caught up in this 10IAR shite

Fuck 10 what real big effect will it have on our lives as Rangers fans ffs let them sing about 10 in 50year just like they do with 67 fuck them

What I can't and won't accept is them overtaking us in terms of league's am 30 been a Rangers fan all my days and never once has our place as Scotland biggest and best football club been under threat like now.

Get yourself together Rangers ffs

You really don’t help your self at times Kirk.

2 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

You really don’t help your self at times Kirk.

How because them getting 10 doesn't bother me.

It really doesn't tho winning the league next year gets us to 55 I don't care what it stops mate. Am being deadly serious to fuck them and this 10 shit.

11 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

How because them getting 10 doesn't bother me.

It really doesn't tho winning the league next year gets us to 55 I don't care what it stops mate. Am being deadly serious to fuck them and this 10 shit.

Agreed, 10 means fuck all. We knew they were getting at least 6/7 when we went down. Our 9 and their previous 9 are far bigger achievements than their tainted ten will ever be. 

All this we'll never recover from this talk is a load of old tosh. We're progressing every year both on and off the park. The couple of things  holding us back is the mentality of the squad and the managers inflexibility which are both fixable by the right manager / personnel. 

Also fully expect them to drastically cut the wage bill once next  season is over which will bring us closer again. 

12 minutes ago, dougal72 said:

Agreed, 10 means fuck all. We knew they were getting at least 6/7 when we went down. Our 9 and their previous 9 are far bigger achievements than their tainted ten will ever be. 

All this we'll never recover from this talk is a load of old tosh. We're progressing every year both on and off the park. The couple of things  holding us back is the mentality of the squad and the managers inflexibility which are both fixable by the right manager / personnel. 

Also fully expect them to drastically cut the wage bill once next  season is over which will bring us closer again. 

Fuck off our season ended in February progressing ffs

I've always liked and stuck by Tav, but now is the time to realize, he isn't a leader of men... I look at our team, and bar Mcgregor I don't see anyone with any leadership qualities...

A goalkeeper in any team IMO should never be a captain due to their position on the field of play... Then I look at Goldson, and yes, even Jack, I hear them speak in interviews, and they neither install enthusiasm, belief  or anything alike... They are total dead heads that couldn't install enthusiasm for their lives... 🙈🤧

There has been some right fuck ups on and off the pitch but this period is right up there as far as disappointments go. 
I thought we were getting closer then we blew the league. We get a little boost in Europe then you think we could still maybe win the Scottish Cup - we blow that too with one of the worst performances I’ve seen in a long time. 
You look at the squad then and it looks like we are almost back to square one again. 
A captain who shouldn’t be on the pitch let alone have the armband

A defence who have at least one monumental fuck up in almost every game we play

A midfield that contains a finished Davis, Arfield who’s been pish most of the season, Jack who looks completely lost and Kamara who looks like he will crumble every game he plays 

A forward line that pose next to no threat and a superstar striker who can’t be fucked turning up for our last chance at a trophy this season. 

Add to that a squad full of Ojos, Barkers etc and we aren’t in a great position 

Hagi might provide a spark but we are looking at another rebuilding job but we’ve been there so many times before. 

If we are left with the bulk of this squad for next season then it’ll be the same all over again 

5 hours ago, MacBoyd said:

Fuck off our season ended in February progressing ffs

Look at points tallies , european runs , player quality ,  reaching a final, beating them at Parkhead . it might not be at the rate we want it to be but it's still moving in the right direction.

Name a player from Warburtons team that would get in this one? 

6 minutes ago, dougal72 said:

Look at points tallies , european runs , player quality ,  reaching a final, beating them at Parkhead . it might not be at the rate we want it to be but it's still moving in the right direction.

ONE OF WARBURTONS FAILURES IS THE JERSEY SELLING CAPTAIN WE HAVE NOW

jesus fucking christ

20 minutes ago, dougal72 said:

Reaching 1 final while never facing celtic on route is pathetic not a good point.

Tav is still in the side. Probably play waghorn and McKay over morelos and kent just now. Still don't get your point that was our championship side and it failed badly in spl hardly a good barometer is it?

30 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

How can any Rangers fan say them getting 10 doesn't bother them?!

Hang your heads in shame ffs

Basically chucked it and will be happy with a few wins against them a season. Diddy club mentality that luckily most of us will never accept 

17 hours ago, The Godfather said:

Deep down everyone must know this project is flawed and ultimately fucked. We don't have the financial power to change it so no doubt we will be fed bullshit and slogans for next season when those cunts under a rodent have another free run at it. 

Painfully true.

7 hours ago, dougal72 said:

Aye, the scum will stand still watching us coming.

You do understand that our wage bill compared to income is unsustainable? Thought not! You do understand that King said we have to pay our way? Oops! You do understand he is no longer underwriting our losses? You do understand what that means?! Didn't think so.

Lastly, you do understand that the scum make hefty profit year on year and a stash that would choke King.

They need to do nothing for the gap to widen. So where is all this money coming from? Alfredo transfer, who's value is plummeting faster than an aircraft with no engines?!

No fucking wonder we are in this dire state with that mentality.

17 hours ago, The Godfather said:

Shite that this happens on the brink of 10iar 

We won't change anything and next season will be another repeat because Gerrard won't get rid of a shitebag captain or his pointless loanees from his previous club. Our squad is riddled with losers and even our experiences winners like Davis have chucked it. 

Deep down everyone must know this project is flawed and ultimately fucked. We don't have the financial power to change it so no doubt we will be fed bullshit and slogans for next season when those cunts under a rodent have another free run at it. 

Maybe have a decent Europa campaign again but eh

Never a truer word.

4 minutes ago, tm91 said:

One of the worrying aspects of the current debates amongst fans is this creeping understanding by some that a manager that doesn't win anything is somehow acceptable. Go down that road and we are in serious danger of turning into your Aberdeens.

Or, for an example dear to the manager, the sort of team that doesn't win a league title for thirty years.

Turning into? We already are, aberdeen have won more major domestic honours than we have since we were demoted

Since 2012 the club has a losers mentality from top to bottom only winning a real trophy can change it.  Until then we have become a club of losers.  That is our current reality  and it’s sickening.

8 minutes ago, tm91 said:

That sums it up. This is why I can't get too excited about Europe. I don't care about a cup run unless we're aiming to win the thing. It's not an achievement when we're far off domestically.

Not winning a trophy should never acceptable at Rangers. celtic winning trophies should never be acceptable.  TO MANY HAVE FORGOTTEN THIS.

Certainly seems to be near the mark and too many have been conditioned into accepting second best. Depressing and scary.

19 hours ago, gmcf said:

Hard to disagree with that . 

On our day we're a match for anyone , but once getting ourselves into poll position we just seem to collapse . Frustrating , because I'd love to see tlb handle pressure if we could have just sustained top spot for a few weeks . 

When we were all crowing and gloating and looking at the post new year fixtures with 7 of 9 at home, they went away, said fuck all, and came back with a winning response. We came back like a bag of fucking shite and as if we had never met each other before. Something has gone on. Wish we knew what. 

1 hour ago, evenstevens said:

When we were all crowing and gloating and looking at the post new year fixtures with 7 of 9 at home, they went away, said fuck all, and came back with a winning response. We came back like a bag of fucking shite and as if we had never met each other before. Something has gone on. Wish we knew what. 

One word.....complacency

Archived