There's no recovering from this

RangersMedia

30 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

As much as Stevie needs to wake up and smell the coffee with those players, they did let him down. No excuse for losing and dropping points to absolute dross.

He needs to be a bit more flexible in his formations, but those players need to learn there are consequeces to their actions. Sort the men out from the boys and those not up to it are of of no use to us and punted at the earliest.

We need a plan A, B, C and D when we take the field.   Be prepared to adapt as soon as the need arises even if it is only 10 minutes into the game.

On Saturday at least four players made mistakes leading to the goal.   No tactics can legislate for that.  If we think of the goals we have conceded since the break so many of them are down to individual errors.

Being the boss means you are just that.  He is not the players mate.  Being open and approachable and supportive is all well and good but there is a line to be drawn.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Where’s your estimate? Theirs was upwards of £50m. Nuts to think we’re close to that.

Aye we’ll wait and see

The tarriers wage bill was £59m last time they released their figures........Rangers wage bill will be a good bit less than that but it is still way more than the rest of the league combined one things for certain we ain't getting value for our money changes need to be made. 

8 minutes ago, HOPLITE said:

The tarriers wage bill was £59m last time they released their figures........Rangers wage bill will be a good bit less than that but it is still way more than the rest of the league combined one things for certain we ain't getting value for our money changes need to be made. 

Don’t disagree with you on the latter at all

1 hour ago, STEPPS BOY said:

People are saying that if we punt Gerrard then we’re handing them 10 in a row so by that reckoning if we keep Gerrard and it doesn’t work next season and we get rid of him then are we handing them 11/12 in a row?

For me I think we can win the league next year will we I hope so but talking about them going beyond 10 I think that will be a tough ask.

That scum team are coming to a end mate.

1 hour ago, Rangers_no1 said:

How about you tell me how much you think the scums wage bill is and ours and we return to this when official figures are released in a few months? 

Then you will see the gap has massively deceased from when it was double ours! 

Our total wage bill for 2019 was 34M of which 23M was for first time staff

Theirs was 56M however they do not state the first team costs but you have to think its upwards of 40m so still a big gap

42 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

For me I think we can win the league next year will we I hope so but talking about them going beyond 10 I think that will be a tough ask.

That scum team are coming to a end mate.

You can’t say they are coming to an end when it looks like we’ll be ripping up and starting again.

8 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

You can’t say they are coming to an end when it looks like we’ll be ripping up and starting again.

We don't need to start again ffs mate Gerrard has done a great job. I just don't know if he can take us to the next level now.

We are 4/5players away that's all imo

23 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Last year the scums was £56m, ours was £34.5m as per official accounts. Ours increased £10m from the previous year, over 40% increase.

It's been reported the wages this season has increased 39% since September 2018. Thus if accurate(prediction was last year) our wage bill for the accounts to June 2020 will be around £48m. This scums is predicted to be a minor increase.

You may think it's ''nuts'' but considering the high wages Kent is on, Helander will be on a good amount, new deals to many players. New signings all coming in. It's extremely likely we see another big increase, similarly to a big increase each year in the top division since we returned.

Bonuses may be included in that, thus the scum will obviously have a high bonus payments winning trebles non stop.

RFC wages  2019   £34.5 m    2018  £24.2 m   2017 £17.6 m

As our two main additions have been Helander and Kent then I can't see our wage bill increasing by anywhere near as much as £14m  .       The initial flurry of high-wage  signings last year have not been repeated.

On 01/03/2020 at 00:32, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Not in the eyes of the board, we've made minimum of 11m from this run. That's why the board will back Gerrard for next season.

I agree that this is how the board will look at it.

Whether it’s to recoup their own personal losses or the clubs losses the Europa run probably means SG will be getting a B+ on his report card at the end of the season.

1 hour ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Not a chance mate. They'll likely sell one or two key players.

But the core of that squad is there for the foreseeable. 

Broon McGregor Forrest ajer where all at that mob under Ronny Deila mate. I think most I'll stay 1more season. 

Archived