Davis     Kamara 

Hagi 

Morelos    Kamberi 

Aribo in a back 3? 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Wednesday 7.45pm kick off from Ibrox Stadium. 

Play the weans from now until the end of the season, genuinely. 

Given that we didn't play the weans in the lower leagues, this will not happen. Anyway, I have been watching football long enough to know you keep going to the end of the season. I am well and truly pissed off tonight but tomorrow I will wake up again full of belief in my team.

Otherwise, I may as well be a tarrier.

And I don't want that! 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

No Surrender.

22 minutes ago, tomger said:

Shagger

Patterson     Edmundson     Katic     Barasic

Jack

Aribo            Hagi          Mcpake

Atakayi     Kamberi 

All subs from development squad too 

I'd go:

McGregor 

Polster Arfield  Stewart Halliday

Jack     Defoe

Edmondson Hagi Aribo

Katic

Keeps it interesting for the folk mental enough to go along to watch it. I'm sure we sold Atakayi btw.

1 minute ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Aribo in a back 3? 

Yeah. 

He’s shown recently he can play in defence and Gerrard said he’s played there before.

Our problem against teams at home like Hamilton are Goldson and Katic have so much time on the ball but can’t actually do anything apart from Goldsons 1 good diagonal pass in 20.

If Aribo is there he can bring the ball up the park and actually do something with it. Adds a new dimension and a spare man in the midfield.

Its not like he’d actually be doing much defending 

1 minute ago, SkylineBlue said:

I'd go:

McGregor 

Polster Arfield  Stewart Halliday

Jack     Defoe

Edmondson Hagi Aribo

Katic

Keeps it interesting for the folk mental enough to go along to watch it. I'm sure we sold Atakayi btw.

He's still listed on the website my bad. But you get the idea drop all the favourites for good and play the rest of the season with the kids and players we can use next season 

22 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

McGregor

Goldson Katic Aribo

Tavernier                                          Barisic 

Davis     Kamara 

Hagi 

Morelos    Kamberi 

Can we not play goldson tav Davis kamara and Morelos anymore please 

36 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

There should be two fucking strikers now.

No ifs or buts.

Talking to my wee brother about this earlier on, if Gerrard can't use the games from now until the end of the season to experiment, change things up and find a way of beating the muck in this league he cannot be in the dugout at the start of the next campaign. 

Hamilton at home is the perfect opportunity to try something different, 3 at the back swamp the midfield and play 2 strikers up front, get a few boys from the academy into the squad as they'll bust a gut and give 100%. 

3 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Talking to my wee brother about this earlier on, if Gerrard can't use the games from now until the end of the season to experiment, change things up and find a way of beating the muck in this league he cannot be in the dugout at the start of the next campaign. 

Hamilton at home is the perfect opportunity to try something different, 3 at the back swamp the midfield and play 2 strikers up front, get a few boys from the academy into the squad as they'll bust a gut and give 100%. 

If Patterson  and Kennedy are the shining lights in academy then start them.

I’m at the stage now when i’d rather see Kennedy than Kent and even Patterson for Tav.

1 minute ago, ElBufalo20 said:

That’s just nonsense, We are paying these players a lot of money they need to play

No they need sold asap before there values decrease even more. They don't need to play at all, straight down to the development squad. We should be fining wages for breaches of contract 

3 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

If Patterson  and Kennedy are the shining lights in academy then start them.

I’m at the stage now when i’d rather see Kennedy than Kent and even Patterson for Tav.

Absolutely, end of the day the boys might never be good enough but at least they'll give us everything unlike some of the phantoms in that squad atm. 

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

Absolutely, end of the day the boys might never be good enough but at least they'll give us everything unlike some of the phantoms in that squad atm. 

Probably an over reaction tonight but i couldn’t give a fuck if i never seen some of them kick a ball agin for us.

I stand by what i said earlier, i’d accept a reasonable bid for every player now.

McGregor, Hagi and the rest of youth team players. Patterson, Kennedy, McPake, Mebude, Maxwell, McClelland etc should show us more than that lot of cowards tonight. Even throw in Young-Coombes and Ritchie-Hosler too. See if we can register Kevin Thomson as well....

Seasons fucked now so why bother?

With the  exception of Stewart or injuries it will be more or less the same starting 11. Morelos or Kamberi will come in and maybe Kamara / Hagi for Jack and Arfield if they don't make it.  There will be no surprises just the same players that have been the go to core squad since July.

Archived