*****Official Rangers v Hamilton Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Just me, or Goldson's attitude terrible so far? Keeps muttering under his breath.

It can’t be as bad as Tav constantly putting his hand over his mouth 

Incase the world lip reads what an inspirational  captain he is 

3 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Aribo our best player by a mile, morelos not in it, kamara looks empty of confidence, no surprise given he's dropped after one mistake

Oh and we really dont need davis in games like this, he's as deep as the centre halves, fucking pointless as aribo and kamara are outnumbered when we break up the park

That Tom Commentator basically saying Davis is providing all the creativity !! Mans clueless. 

Aribo is looking really good - at least he’s got some movement 

Just now, frenv said:

How often do we sit 3/4 of the way up the pitch only to pass from left touchline to right touchline, and back again, with zero movement forward during that time (most players from both teams in or around the box)?

Teams are happy to force us out with and just send one wide mide out as we don't have any wide mids, so the opposition fullbacks can cover runs from our midfielders 

Id have davis off for kent, get running at these cunts

I actually think that was the best half of domestic football we have played since we came back from the winter break.

Thought there was some really nice moves, unlucky not to be ahead.

Aribo is playing brilliantly, Kamara I think is actually looking far better, dont really see the hate for him tonight. He is playing far more positive than usual.

Why the fuck do we allow Goldson up the park at all? One of the worst headers of a ball I have ever seen. 

Another slow one paced predictable performance.

If this is Gerrard after that shocker against Hearts then I’m sorry but it looks bad for him. Nothing has changed.

Just now, Inigo said:

Davis and Kamara shouldn't be in the same team in a game like this. Midfield is too ponderous with them both there. Don't have many options mind.

Kent, have kent and aribo pick up the ball and fucking run at these guys, let hagi and kamara sit in the middle

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

It can’t be as bad as Tav constantly putting his hand over his mouth 

Incase the world rip leads what an inspirational  captain he is 

That really fucking annoys me. As if anybody is going to listen to or be interested in anything Tav has to say 

Just now, Jimbeamjunior said:

Kent, have kent and aribo pick up the ball and fucking run at these guys, let hagi and kamara sit in the middle

Kent? 😂. Cunt couldnae run a bath. 

Archived