*****Official Rangers v Hamilton Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

It can’t be as bad as Tav constantly putting his hand over his mouth 

Incase the world rip leads what an inspirational  captain he is 

Yip.  The epitomy of a modern footballer.  He actually thinks that people give a shit what he says, when in reality we just want them to show some leadership and get a grip.

He’s just too weak to be Captain.

1 minute ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Kent, have kent and aribo pick up the ball and fucking run at these guys, let hagi and kamara sit in the middle

Possibly. He's been dug meat too though.

Just now, MarcusDa Beasley said:

Pretty depressing half and we still look vulnerable at the back. When was the last time Tavernier picked out a blue jersey?  And Goldson in the air? Jesus fuck.

The only time tav finds a blue jersey is pre match when he's getting ready for the game 

Utter shite

I'll huff and I'll puff except there is no fucking puff. Slow, slow build up, passing is shocking, crosses into box terrible, nobody running into space after releasing the ball and so it goes on. We are going nowhere with this shower of imposters.

Seen this movie before... we struggle to break the opposition down.  They hit us on the counter and Gerrard tells us how disappointed he is with the same players he keeps picking in the same formation!  Madness!

My concern is that we have looked better going forward because Hamilton have been more open than most teams the come to Ibrox, and not really due to anything we have done. If we don't score by 65/70 minutes, Hamilton may well revert to parking the bus tactic and then 0-0 becomes a distinct possibility. 

4 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Seems directed at our players though, Barisic a couple of times being what I've mainly picked up on.

I thought I saw him having words with McGregor too  but wasn't sure

1 minute ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Why the fuck do we allow Goldson up the park at all? One of the worst headers of a ball I have ever seen. 

Another slow one paced predictable performance.

If this is Gerrard after that shocker against Hearts then I’m sorry but it looks bad for him. Nothing has changed.

Find it bizarre anyone watched that half and thought it was slow and one paced.

To me we've varied the pace, and plenty of times moved it at speed with good one or two touch football. Aribo's movement has been very good. 

What's been the same old story of late is no cunt can finish - Kamberi missed two very good chances where he should be favourite to score, Hagi's had a couple of half chances, and we may as well abandon crossing it in for headers.

1 minute ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Our tactics never seem to change, it’s like painting by numbers no creativity 

They’ve changed tonight.....😂😂😂

Just now, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Our tactics never seem to change, it’s like painting by numbers no creativity 

Kent,Davis, jack,Kamara ,Aribo  start of the season where outstanding. what the fuck has happened to our quick one touch pass and move football? 

Effort and attitude looks improved which is good but lacking quality in the final third and look so weak at the back!! Don't know how a proffesional footballer like tav can hit so many crosses and not find a man! 

Anyone watching that and moaning at us being pish is talking pish.  We’ve played well but just haven’t found the net.  I’ll accept moaning about our finishing. 

Archived