*****Official Rangers v Hamilton Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Siam69 said:

Think the team are actually playing well, creating chances, nice to watch, we just haven't scored yet. 

They look a bit more hungry, wanting it, showing it.

Though ultimately, they need to score. 

it feels like about 10 matches or so ago when the forum went mental if we weren’t up at half-time

Think we've all seen this one many times before... Go into the game thinking early goal to settle down, create a few more chances and put the game out of site.

15 minutes in and you think ok well a goal in the first 20 minutes will do instead. 

Before you know it we're 35 minutes in, missed a few chances and letting them back into the game. Suddenly it's 0-0 at half time and you start getting that feeling again that the opposition are going to score with their only chance and we're going to shit the bed, huff and puff and create nothing.

So, once again, early goal in the 2nd half needed otherwise things are going to get very nervy very quickly.

1 minute ago, MrMckee said:

Effort and attitude looks improved which is good but lacking quality in the final third and look so weak at the back!! Don't know how a proffesional footballer like tav can hit so many crosses and not find a man! 

He has to go. Will not win leagues and cups with someone who wastes most deliveries from the right hand side of the field. Cutting our chances of winning down drastically.

2 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Think the team are actually playing well, creating chances, nice to watch, we just haven't scored yet. 

They look a bit more hungry, wanting it, showing it.

Though ultimately, they need to score. 

I only come on at half-time. Finally a sensible post. Just a little quality in the final ball and we will be good.

3 minutes ago, RWB72 said:

had it with Tav he’s not good enough never mind to be the captain wastes nearly every delivery and when one comes off he scrapes his way back into the team. Fuck off

Yet SG will never drop him

Astoundingly bad management 

6 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I actually think that was the best half of domestic football we have played since we came back from the winter break.

Thought there was some really nice moves, unlucky not to be ahead.

Aribo is playing brilliantly, Kamara I think is actually looking far better, dont really see the hate for him tonight. He is playing far more positive than usual.

Bottom of the league team, against which we habitually score between 3 & 5.

We ought to be looking good.

2 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

What are the ground staff supposed to do when it’s record-level rain for several days and then we play on it twice in a week? 

Did someone not say it had some disease that CP had before as well?

Just now, GazzasOrangeFlute said:

If Tav stays next season and is still the captain after this shit show second half of the season they are 100% pumping each other

Honestly if Tav is there next season .I’m giving my ST to my nephew .

Archived