Sign in to follow this  
BridgeIsBlue

*****Official Rangers v Hamilton Match Thread*****

2 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Right now its a massive problem, caused by Gerrard 

We had a better defensive record than the so called benchmark team up until our MF and front 3 decided to down tools. It's not a coincidence mate.

frenv and surfsup2 like this

We must put 50 crosses in a game and we can’t score. Surely if it’s not working you have to try something else. Fucking hopeless. 

I honestly don't even know what to say just now.  The team is an absolute shambles just now and no-one is taking a grip of it which is a disgrace 

1 minute ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

You on my side yet lol

I did tell you he was in the last chance saloon. He’s being badly let down by the players he’s put his trust in and I think it’s going to cost him his job now.

Sweetheart, surfsup2 and HG5 like this

Just now, CrawfordRfc said:

We must put 50 crosses in a game and we can’t score. Surely if it’s not working you have to try something else. Fucking hopeless. 

Aye because 45 of them are from Tavernier and are shite

1 minute ago, Getstiffed said:

We had a better defensive record than the so called benchmark team up until our MF and front 3 decided to down tools. It's not a coincidence mate.

It makes you wonder if there trying to make sg leave 

1 minute ago, frenv said:

It's been the same most games this year - had we been scoring freely, the defensive mistakes wouldn't really have mattered.

Unfortunately our team performances have been the equivalent of someone vomiting whilst having the shits, and the sink's too far away to cover both.

We had a better defensive record than the team that are sitting 10+ points ahead of us up until January.