*****Official Rangers v Hamilton Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, the brown brogue said:

I have a feeling tonight's narrative from Gerrard is going to be 'Connors been immense for me so I'm not going to point the finger at anyone for the goal' and then proceed to throw someone else under the bus instead.

Katic

Rangers 26 shots and we have 0 goals.

Hamilton 7 shots and have a goal.

Same shit every time.

Thinks it's about time more of us realised Alfie is a just above average player who hasn't a clue how to finish.

2 minutes ago, geronimoo said:

I like Gerrard but he does need to carry part of the blame.

All the blame, this is his team now, no moaning about lack of transfer windows, or money or squad depth

Tav has been shite for years, got away with it because he got some assists, now he's not he's fucking brutal, goldson is a fucking donkey, many of us have said it for months and the usual crowd that are somehow missng now wouldn't listen

As soon as we see the midfield running at players it creates space and we look dangerous. Passing the ball around an organised defence the crossing is just not the way to go.. what are the chances of scoring from that? Running at players at pace..THATS THE FUCKING ANSWER!

When we launch balls into the box we have no one attacking the second ball from the edge, everyone just standing around hoping the original cross lands on someones head and smashed into the net - 0 desire

Just now, geronimoo said:

Thinks it's about time more of us realised Alfie is a just above average player who hasn't a clue how to finish.

He has no technical ability, this shouldn’t be news to anyone 

Archived