Cross

Cross

Cross

Cross

Cross

Cross

Cross

Cross

this all day, hasn't worked against 8 man defences before so why keep going fuck me man

1 minute ago, simplythebestest said:

Not sure I agree. What could he possibly have said before the game to stop Goldson from handing them a free goal? What could he have said to Morelos and Kamberi to stop them fluffing their lines all night? What could he have said to Davis to stop him being finished as a player? He lined up the team in a half-decent formation. Aye, still trying to walk it in, but Gerrard can't control their feet. They're the ones giving the ball away and missing crosses and taking weak as fuck shots. It's these shitebag losers we mostly got on the cheap to blame.

I admit he could have taken Tav's armband and burned it in front of the whole stadium several months ago, and not spent to much on Kent. But still, these players are the ones failing to do the basics.

He picks the same gash every week, and expects different results... 

3 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

All the blame, this is his team now, no moaning about lack of transfer windows, or money or squad depth

Tav has been shite for years, got away with it because he got some assists, now he's not he's fucking brutal, goldson is a fucking donkey, many of us have said it for months and the usual crowd that are somehow missng now wouldn't listen

Most of them are probably at the game. :lol:

Archived