*****Official Rangers v Hamilton Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

Aye no bother

how many times has he let us down now  he has done nothing since the break  3 match ban  then a ban for braga  now he cannot be bothered to turn up on time for a Scottish cup tie knowing he is the only striker we have  no player is bigger than the  club  get him to fuck in the summer  if someone will buy him  which is debatable

1 hour ago, billscott said:

how many times has he let us down now  he has done nothing since the break  3 match ban  then a ban for braga  now he cannot be bothered to turn up on time for a Scottish cup tie knowing he is the only striker we have  no player is bigger than the  club  get him to fuck in the summer  if someone will buy him  which is debatable

Morelos should be straight back in team, hopefully scoring again, especially in Europe and then cash in.

Just now, bluenoz said:

And there lies the problem. No player is bigger than the club. 

When you hope to sell him for 20 million then you don’t leave him sitting in stand or on bench.

It’s a disciplinary issue that has been dealt with.

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

When you hope to sell him for 20 million then you don’t leave him sitting in stand or on bench.

It’s a disciplinary issue that has been dealt with.

We are out of the Scottish Cup and  the manger's job is now questioned. A 20 million player is responsible for that. The kid no longer wants to be in Glasgow. The reasons as to why can be rightfully or wrongfully argued. I understand we have to play him but the goals have dried up and 20M is starting to look like a stretch.

In a smaller scale, the same might applies to Barisic. His head had been turned by Italian offers and he hasn't played well recently. I know he was injured a little.

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

We are out of the Scottish Cup and  the manger's job is now questioned. A 20 million player is responsible for that. The kid no longer wants to be in Glasgow. The reasons as to why can be rightfully or wrongfully argued. I understand we have to play him but the goals have dried up and 20M is starting to look like a stretch.

In a smaller scale, the same might applies to Barisic. His head had been turned by Italian offers and he hasn't played well recently. I know he was injured a little.

We have two players who walked out on us in 2012 playing for us again so i can handle Morelos missing a days training.

as for Borna, i’ll cut him a bit of slack considering he was pishing blood this time last week.

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Should never have been out it in all honesty.

Folk on the bus saying last night he’s missed training 3 times since the break. Last week Tav had to go drag him to training. 

Ye no what buses can be like tho, fulla mad rumours. 

5 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

He’s responsible for Gerrard having a job, not being questioned.

3 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

We have two players who walked out on us in 2012 playing for us again so i can handle Morelos missing a days training.

as for Borna, i’ll cut him a bit of slack considering he was pishing blood this time last week.

It is a lot more than missing one days training but anyway.......

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

He’s responsible for Gerrard having a job, not being questioned.

I'm not sure how anyone can back Morelos up today. Mind boggling but then again you have never liked Gerrard so there you go.

Another 433, another team sitting in hitting us on the break, another night of turgid shite

This game will make or break gerrard at the club, if he goes into it with tav and goldson starting, playing 433 with two sitting mids, at home to hamilton, he'll be done with the majority of the fans

18 hours ago, scottyc06 said:

Morelos or Kamberi? 

18 hours ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Kamberi and Defoe 

16 hours ago, Ivybank said:

If Gerrard plays Morelos in this meaningless game rather than today he's an idiot

14 hours ago, Supersonic said:
3 hours ago, billscott said:

morelos should not start another game for us

Folk throwing the baby out with the bath water. We need to play him as he is still our best striker and we need to keep his value up. We would be chucking millions of pounds away if we stopped playing him. No-one would pay anywhere near what we want.

Archived