*****Official Rangers v Hamilton Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

Just now, Ayrshire Blue said:

Can’t fuckin finish - too many sand dancers like Aribo & Kent. Goldson made an arse of it but surely to fuck we have got a boy in the youths that can finish and beat a team like Hamilton? Fuckin Barker? We should have got Shankland when he was at Ayr. He’s not Messi but would score against teams like Hamilton 

Ryan Kent throws fients and shimmies at players that are 10 yards away from him.

Said it in February last year that he is literally a flashy Candieas.

7 million quid ffs. And people think who he chose as Captain is his biggest mistake.

Fucken hell.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Shuggy said:

Hard to believe what I just saw. Another new low hit. Can we get any worse?

Something must have happened in Dubai, teams don't go from the highs of December to this so quickly.

Fuck all happened. We’ve obviously hit a good patch last year but we’ve been found out for what we are - pish with zero heart. 

5 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Something seriously bad has happened during the break, reckon we will see snippets appearing soon.

Absolutely convinced there’s something going on behind the scenes we don’t know about, the players are not even trying since Christmas unless it’s in Europe, possibly hoping getting noticed on the bigger stage will get them a move away?

Whatevers gone on in Dubai or during the break our loyal fans deserve to know the truth.

1 minute ago, GA1972 said:

Another tremendous performance and reaction he’s got out of them there 

Get the kids and the fringe players in for these jokers. None of Goldson,Tav or Davis should be near that Leverkusen game 

They will prob play better with Leverkusen  as selling themselves but with league do f all .

3 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

If he's lost the player then how do you explain that first half? Its easily the best we've played domestically since the restart. Surely his losing the dressing room would have manifested from the kick off. 

Have they forgot they don't like him for 45 minutes then remembered when the second half started?

You could see that they completely lost belief when we hadnt scored after 20 mins. They have no heart.

That’s why I’ve never taken to goldson, he thinks he’s better than he is..fucking idiot! I hope he’s dropped for the next game or Gerrard can get to fuck, katic has been outcasted and none of his mistakes have been as bad as big fucking stupid heed the night

as for tav, I’ve backed that pussy to the hilt but he knew that result was happening and couldn’t wait to get off,  My money is on there’s fuckall wrong with him, shitebag!

Just now, Moody Blue said:

Time he went back to his Mrs for good. 

Can’t blame a manager for players who can’t score from 30 shots at goal. 
It’s time they took the blame. In many of the games we’ve lost we have had by far the majority of possession and chances but done nothing to hurt the opposition.

Something is obviously wrong with Morelos in his personal life because he is just not performing at all this year.

1 minute ago, grant_rfc said:

I agree with this. The number of sitters we are missing is shocking. Put those away and you barely talk about the defensive lapse.

How about we stop picking Goldson as he's pish

1 minute ago, tm91 said:

The first half was talented players playing slightly above average against poor players. Then once they lost the goal, you saw the true measure of them.

What has that got to do with Gerrard losing the dressing room?

Are we shite cos we're shite or because they don't like the manager?

4 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

What can a manager do about Goldson and McGregor at their goal, or the 30 odd chances missed of which 5 or 6 were absolute sitters?

Not sure what McGregor did wrong at their goal. Ball came into the box from the middle Goldson just has to put his foot through it, chooses to turn towards his own goal while not in full control of the ball and gets his pocket picked. The player then toe pokes it past McGregor who didn't have a chance.  The Hamilton player was in front of Goldson so can't even criticise McGregor for not giving him a "man on" shout. 

1 minute ago, grant_rfc said:

I agree with this. The number of sitters we are missing is shocking. Put those away and you barely talk about the defensive lapse.

It's just unbelievable.

As a separate issue, what's absolutely clear which I don't think Gerrard will see is that Davis and Defoe are completely finished. Game completely passed Defoe by when he came on and Davis can do fuck all but pass it short and square.

Archived