Sign in to follow this  
BridgeIsBlue

*****Official Rangers v Hamilton Match Thread*****

4 minutes ago, The Monk said:

We’ve lost to bottom of the league twice in less than a week

i've just said that to my boy

Just now, steven33jackie said:

Has any team has ever lost in consecutive games to a different team at the bottom of the same league.

Honestly can remember us so pitiful 

Not going on tonight as I wasn’t there but at least 5 players have downed tools deliberately IMO .From New year 

Just now, Getstiffed said:

If he's lost the player then how do you explain that first half? Its easily the best we've played domestically since the restart. Surely his losing the dressing room would have manifested from the kick off. 

Have they forgot they don't like him for 45 minutes then remembered when the second half started?

The first half was talented players playing slightly above average against poor players. Then once they lost the goal, you saw the true measure of them.

4 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

What can a manager do about Goldson and McGregor at their goal, or the 30 odd chances missed of which 5 or 6 were absolute sitters?

I agree with this. The number of sitters we are missing is shocking. Put those away and you barely talk about the defensive lapse.

Laudrupsleftfoot likes this

1 minute ago, Gazzalivesforever said:

Can't wait to hear his post match interview tonight.  Somethings gone massively wrong during the winter break. I am absolutely not having that it's a dip in form. No chance. 

‘I’ll look at me players and ask who is with me....again’

CooperSF likes this

Just now, Ayrshire Blue said:

Can’t fuckin finish - too many sand dancers like Aribo & Kent. Goldson made an arse of it but surely to fuck we have got a boy in the youths that can finish and beat a team like Hamilton? Fuckin Barker? We should have got Shankland when he was at Ayr. He’s not Messi but would score against teams like Hamilton 

Ryan Kent throws fients and shimmies at players that are 10 yards away from him.

Said it in February last year that he is literally a flashy Candieas.

7 million quid ffs. And people think who he chose as Captain is his biggest mistake.

Fucken hell.

bornabear and Ayrshire Blue like this

1 minute ago, Shuggy said:

Hard to believe what I just saw. Another new low hit. Can we get any worse?

Something must have happened in Dubai, teams don't go from the highs of December to this so quickly.

Fuck all happened. We’ve obviously hit a good patch last year but we’ve been found out for what we are - pish with zero heart. 

eejay the dj likes this

Abysmal.  Absolutely no drive directness or determination.  The players don't deserve to wear our shirt based on that and most showings since the break.  To say I am piss ed off is a massive understatement. 

Can't even be fucked writing how I feel after this. Unfortunately for SG I think his time is up. And if it was possible at least 15 players should follow him out of the door.

5 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Something seriously bad has happened during the break, reckon we will see snippets appearing soon.

Absolutely convinced there’s something going on behind the scenes we don’t know about, the players are not even trying since Christmas unless it’s in Europe, possibly hoping getting noticed on the bigger stage will get them a move away?

Whatevers gone on in Dubai or during the break our loyal fans deserve to know the truth.

frenv, murzo, Shuggy and 1 other like this

1 minute ago, GA1972 said:

Another tremendous performance and reaction he’s got out of them there 

Get the kids and the fringe players in for these jokers. None of Goldson,Tav or Davis should be near that Leverkusen game 

They will prob play better with Leverkusen  as selling themselves but with league do f all .