*****Official Rangers v Hamilton Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

1 minute ago, pcbear said:

We have forgotten how to play football, sideways sideways wide to Barisic/Tav  cross in heeder clear repeat till bored,

Take tav out of that, he can't get passed the first man or balloons it over the bar.

Fucking shocking we have that bottler as captain, then it gets passed to Goldson, the two biggest passengers in the team.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Something of serious magnitude has happened between management and the players. I don't know what. But there has been a collosal collapse in the relationship.

Folk point to Brava to dispel this.

That's really easy to debunk, these players are playing in Europe for their ticket out.

Don't be surprised if celtic take 5 or 6 off us at Ibrox next game.

These cunts have totally chucked it.

And everyone of them can get to fuck.

They are fucking us over now, us the fans, that travel everywhere and back them to the hilt.

Those players are sticking 2 fingers up at us, and think were mugs.

Its a fucking disgrace.

1 minute ago, Tomatasauce said:

That’s why I’ve never taken to goldson, he thinks he’s better than he is..fucking idiot! I hope he’s dropped for the next game or Gerrard can get to fuck, katic has been outcasted and none of his mistakes have been as bad as big fucking stupid heed the night

as for tav, I’ve backed that pussy to the hilt be he know that result was happening and couldn’t wait to get off,  My money is on there’s fuckall wrong with him, shitebag!

I fucking detest Tavernier. Couldn’t get off that pitch fast enough. Shite player and a coward with it 

Just now, folkestoneger said:

Can’t blame a manager for players who can’t score from 30 shots at goal. 
It’s time they took the blame. In many of the games we’ve lost we have had by far the majority of possession and chances but done nothing to hurt the opposition.

Something is obviously wrong with Morelos in his personal life because he is just not performing at all this year.

Kent's untouchable. Morelos has excuses made for him, even the people who want him punted are putting it politely and respectively.

Think I'll take a break from here til August tbh because its bad enough how the seasons turned out but its worse coming on here to discuss what's went wrong and having to get bogged down in hyperbolic agenda driven "look I was right am great" shite.

I can’t remember any capitulation in recent memory as bad as ours has been,  I don’t know who’s fault it is- we’d played everyone home and away by new year so teams had 2 attempts at this low block carry on and we over came it.

it can’t just be mentally where the problem lies, has the loss to Kilmarnock really kick started a dreadful run of form?  They can’t be that fragile upstairs.  Or was it that 1 comment from Gerrard questioning the mental strength that night? Have they thought “stuff you”.

whatever it is it’s weird as the ones that let him down most keep getting picked regardless of form or mistakes.  This result for me is the end- I don’t see how it’s possible Gerrard can carry on with players he doesn’t trust till may or how these fucking absolute wasters can get motivated for a manager i don’t think they want to play for.

I cannot believe what I just watched.

We get skelped at home by Hamilton. Does it get any worse than that?!

With the scum dropping points makes it doubly bad.

Quite simply we deserve nothing. Seriously fucking depressing.

So many need to go, but Tav and Goldson should never don that jersey ever again.

If Gerrard plays these serial losers again, he signs his own death warrant.

Now ffs, no ne come on here and tell me ah but Alfie, because Alfie was a big part of that defeat. Another loser.  Ah but all those other chances. Again, not taking them is what makes losers.

Ah but, the defence. Aye right enuff, ah fucking but. Dug shite.

Anyone making excuses for that performance should seriously take up watching netball, as you would see even more fannies there as that's your bag, just that they wont be as big fannies!

Disgusting display.

1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

It's just unbelievable.

As a separate issue, what's absolutely clear which I don't think Gerrard will see is that Davis and Defoe are completely finished. Game completely passed Defoe by when he came on and Davis can do fuck all but pass it short and square.

Two games in a row Defoe has come on and hardly kicked a ball. Said to my son as soon as he came on that if Saturday was anything to go by it was not going to be the game changer. 

See if anyone is sitting tonight trying to defend Gerrard again just fuck right off 

Guys a complete fraud, hes had Morelos carry him through his entire tenure as Rangers manager & it's not happening any longer  

If hes not gone by tomorrow morning then we're as well handing the 10iar to the taigs just now, the damage this cunt is going to leave us with will take years to unravel 

1 minute ago, Getstiffed said:

If he's lost the player then how do you explain that first half? Its easily the best we've played domestically since the restart. Surely his losing the dressing room would have manifested from the kick off. 

Have they forgot they don't like him for 45 minutes then remembered when the second half started?

It's not skills, our players are more skilled than Hamilton's they cost/earn 10 or 20 or 30 times as much; it's fucking mentality. 

The Hamilton team of journeymen put their bodies in the fight and won more than their fair share of challenges and 50/50's

We have no winners, no fighters, no-one willing to go beyond 100%. Morelos is a petulant child, Davis is past it, Tavenier hasn't looked the same player since his illness, Goldson's confidence is shot, Barker is a waste of oxygen, Kent flatters to deceive, Defoe isn't fit, Barasic looks like he's rather be in Serie A, I could go on.

We are totally fucked at the moment, these players have no belief, no arrogance, no swagger. They play lovely moves at times with fuck all end product.

It's a fucking shitshow and I don't know how we climb out of this slump.

There's so many players off form it's frightening. 

Players who were great in the first half of the season, Jack. Alfie, Davis.

Confidence is at an all time low I think.

Arfield is the only player who's looked okay since Xmas.

But ultimately, it's down to the Manager to sort it, he hasn't as yet. 

Mind boggling what's happened since Christmas.

15 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

It's just unbelievable.

As a separate issue, what's absolutely clear which I don't think Gerrard will see is that Davis and Defoe are completely finished. Game completely passed Defoe by when he came on and Davis can do fuck all but pass it short and square.

Completely agree.  The most irritating thing in the world is that pause that Davis takes when he receives the ball while he works out who to pass it to.  It seems to take longer and longer before he either passes sideways or punts an aimless ball forward.

Defoe's game was based on instinct and being in the right place but he's totally lost that now.

1 minute ago, shaka said:

Completely agree.  The most irritating thing in the world is that pause that Davis takes when he receives the ball while he works out who to pass it to.  It seems to take longer and longer before he either passes sideways or punts an aimless ball forward.

Defoe's game was based on instinct and being in the right place but he's totally lost that now.

It’s aimless punt into the box over and over again. Defoe might as well not be on the pitch 

Disgusted and utterly ashamed of those cowards that wear our shirt. A new low losing back to back against the bottom 2 of the league. 

People saying we can't afford to start again under a new manager. Sorry that doesn't fly anymore for me. That squad is going to need gutted in the summer anyway.  Ross wilson needs to get on too his contacts and find us an experienced manager. 

Archived