*****Official Rangers v Hamilton Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

I get that, but I hope you're wrong. Those two tried like fuck again tonight and for me Kamberi should never have been taken off.

They are the future, but by fuck, we appear to ruin the best of them.

I'd love to be wrong, but Gerrard will still be here in a month unless we take a pumping by the scum (twice) and Leverkusen.

We're in for a shocker of a few weeks.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

Just back from the game. Fuckin disgusted. Not one of they spineless useless duds deserve to play for us.  A fuckin embarrassment 

Feel sorry for you watching that disgrace mate.

3 minutes ago, geronimoo said:

Imho with a small striker you should be hitting the by line in the box and cutting it back along the ground to be hit.

This is 1 of the reasons Aberdeen have our number, their CB are shit, but they are solid big guys who can easily handle high balls into the box for a small striker, to make it worse Tav can't aim a ball and just hits it in high with the hope it goes to someone.

Most of the time ,he never looks up

6 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

I work with people.. there is only so much you can do. If they do not take what you are saying onboard then there is fuck all you can do. There are two ways this can go. Either a few of our "big" players go or the Manager goes. Its simple really.. how many times have you seen this play out?

Can we have both please?

Gerrard said he was feeling lower than the floor on Saturday, he must be further down than a coffin tonight.

You would have thought that after Saturday, he would change things drastically, but no, same pish again and now he has lost the heart of The Rangers, the supporters.

1 minute ago, johanhentze said:

Wether thats the answer, Im not sure. But the reality is that the situation is toxic. Something has to change. 

Well don't count on Stevie boy, he never changes anything.

Archived