*****Official Rangers v Hamilton Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, bornabear said:

Gerrard said he was feeling lower than the floor on Saturday, he must be further down than a coffin tonight.

You would have thought that after Saturday, he would change things drastically, but no, same pish again and now he has lost the heart of The Rangers, the supporters.

That was all for the fans for me mate 

This guy is a seasoned pro .He runs rings round the media .He has done it ,seen it .Worn the t shirt .He knows what to say .He should as his Liverpool side lost many big games through the years going for titles 

2 hours ago, sassaaaa said:

Goes back to the first time he done it to Katic , all players hate that done in public.

Smith slaughtered players and they were shit scared of him but he done it behind closed doors , as did Souness , u knew when Souness was done with someone when he was going out the door.

Gerrards man management is the problem and i think he lost the dressing room a long time ago.........

If goldson starts on sunday, katic, kamara, jones and the rest gerrard has treated like shite, have every single right to go to him on monday and refuse to train or play for him again, 

Macgregor- might get another year out of him

Tavernier- cowardly, talentless league one player

Barasic- There is quality there. I’d like to see him stay

Goldson- mistake after mistake and thinks he’s world class

Edmundson- Jury’s out

Davis - done

Kamara- simply a 50k Dundee player

Aribo- Played well last night. Get better quality round about him and he’d thrive

Hagi- The quality is there - can’t see him wanting to stay though

Morelos- done with him. Shite attitude and unreliable 

Kamberi- no thanks. Busy enough but the end product isn’t there. 

4 players from last night I’d keep. Add Jack and maybe Kent at a push and for me that’s only six players from this squad I’d keep. 
Another massive rebuild with one of the biggest problems getting rid of some of this shite. 
What a fucking state 

4 minutes ago, Swagger said:

Macgregor- might get another year out of him

Tavernier- cowardly, talentless league one player

Barasic- There is quality there. I’d like to see him stay

Goldson- mistake after mistake and thinks he’s world class

Edmundson- Jury’s out

Davis - done

Kamara- simply a 50k Dundee player

Aribo- Played well last night. Get better quality round about him and he’d thrive

Hagi- The quality is there - can’t see him wanting to stay though

Morelos- done with him. Shite attitude and unreliable 

Kamberi- no thanks. Busy enough but the end product isn’t there. 

4 players from last night I’d keep. Add Jack and maybe Kent at a push and for me that’s only six players from this squad I’d keep. 
Another massive rebuild with one of the biggest problems getting rid of some of this shite. 
What a fucking state 

Kamara is one id keep btw, theres a player in there, he just needs used properly and he needs a run where every little mistake isnt scrutinised and then results in him thrown under the bus

Gerrard has wrecked the boys confidence by not allowing him to play his way back to confidence, some of the stuff he tried last night was the right ideas, just either unlucky not to work or lacked application, and i genuinely think its down to his confidence because he expects to be dropped for anything, 

His face when he was subbed said it all, and it said it all about gerrard that davis hasnt kicked a worthwhile ball for us in months, his legs are done, but gets 90mins, whipe kamara who could probably run all night gets taken off again

Kamara reminds me of edu under walter, hia athleticism, his work rate, his drive, instead of utilising that we confine him to covering for a marauding fullbacks and a wee spot in centre mid

6 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Kamara is one id keep btw, theres a player in there, he just needs used properly and he needs a run where every little mistake isnt scrutinised and then results in him thrown under the bus

Gerrard has wrecked the boys confidence by not allowing him to play his way back to confidence, some of the stuff he tried last night was the right ideas, just either unlucky not to work or lacked application, and i genuinely think its down to his confidence because he expects to be dropped for anything, 

His face when he was subbed said it all, and it said it all about gerrard that davis hasnt kicked a worthwhile ball for us in months, his legs are done, but gets 90mins, whipe kamara who could probably run all night gets taken off again

Kamara reminds me of edu under walter, hia athleticism, his work rate, his drive, instead of utilising that we confine him to covering for a marauding fullbacks and a wee spot in centre mid

I get that. He did have a couple of times last night where he made good space for himself and I really liked him when he first came into the side. He’s good at letting the ball do the work. 
He certainly wouldn’t be first out the door but he does seem completely shot of confidence 

Just now, Swagger said:

I get that. He did have a couple of times last night where he made good space for himself and I really liked him when he first came into the side. He’s good at letting the ball do the work. 
He certainly wouldn’t be first out the door but he does seem completely shot of confidence 

Gerrards fault, threw him under the bus after the tynecastle league game in january, same as katic after st johnstone

His differing treatment of players is disgusting 

Archived